Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some people are just soooo sad/low

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
sorry for the rant but just shows how some people are just soo low/sad
story goes like this:

So me and my mate are on the way home during the early hours of last night after watching Avatar at imax, West bound on the Westgate Bridge, we catch up to this dark blue BMW (E36?) M3 doing 40 when the signs said 60. when we got near him he suddenly changes lanes and starts waving his hand for an indication to drag. My mate isn't an idiot, plus its his dad's car and shakes his head side to side repeatedly. This tool wouldn't leave us alone for most of the way across bridge and when he gets it in his bald Arab head that we don't want to drag, he decides to start trowing coins or some small metal objects at my mates dad's car (bet he felt all high and mighty:blah blah:) then speeds off and takes the first exit. we pull into the Western Ring road Petrol station/Maccas to check out what damage the tool did. lucky only a few scratches which i told my mate i can buff/compound out if his dad wanted to.

guessing since he was driving a BMW he thought he ruled the roads:banstick:

for the rest of the trip home i was just thinking of low/sad/despite some people are and how they can't get stuff thought their heads

Last edited:

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
That's actually damaging the vehicle. Did you get the Rego? If you did, you should really dob him in and get him to pay for a new paint re-spray on the vehicle.
And if he started throwing crap at you on the Westgate, the Police can check the CCTV's and get footage of it as well.
Just f**k him up as much as you can with cops. I'd leave the car as it is, take pictures and show the cops as well.

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
i only got the first 3 letters of his rego, when he pi$$ed off he went behind a truck but its one of those cars you can identify easily identify e.g: large chrome wheels. but my mate is lazy to follow (scared to tell dad :rofl2:) so i might on his behalf because these type of people don't deserve to be on the road

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'll never understand how people only get partial regos. I mean, i can remember the rego of a car a week ago.

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
I look at the Rego of every vehicle near me, just in case something like that happens. If someone does something that ticks me off, I look at the Rego straight away.
Plus when the missus is bored in the car, she likes to make words out of the letters in people's Rego's, and I sometimes get sucked into her game. Lol.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
same here, but as he throw the coins/objects he pi$$ed off behind the truck

The point was, he was already being a tool, thats when it would have been saved in my memory ;)

B

BXHD

i hate people like that. ive noticed the people driving the expensive Mercs/BMWs/Audis/Porches, etc are completely ignorant and everyone else has to watch out for them. the only people i see that dont indicate are the ones in those type of cars.

and yesterday coming home from work, a guy in a sporty silver Audi cut me off while trying to race a black audi.. then i was behind the black audi and he would not move for ages (peak hour traffic) and then boot it, being a complete tool, and then he was at the lights and booted it and almost slammed up the ass on a vt ss. WANKERS!! it didnt even occur to me till now that i should have reported him for hooning. :p

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
Best thing is though, with the Beamers, Mercs and Audi's, unless they're the M series or a V8/ AMG SL etc. we can pretty much burn 90% of them in a stock 6-cyl Commy. Just gotta pick the battles I guess lol

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Not all BMW drivers are ignorant you know, I don't act like a tosser just because I've got a beamer.