Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some people are just soooo sad/low

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
Not all BMW drivers are ignorant you know, I don't act like a tosser just because I've got a beamer.

Yeah well aware of that.
It's more the middle-aged fat balding guy with the open shirt who thinks he's hotter and better than everyone else because he drives a BMW. He's compensating for his 5.2 inch baby maker and wouldn't be able to tell one thing about the car other than its a BMW.

And also the women with more money than brains. Just had to put it out there.

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan
5.2” is generous as most when confronted are dickless........

What I hate is the fact I drive a Modified VYSS which looks & sounds mean, when I pull up at lights or even just driven along quitely you get those Chev badged tossers who think they can take you on!!!!! or just zoom up and cut you off thinkin their all that!

Lets face it when I did all the work to my SS I don't remember ordering the Chev badge wanker pack and I know I didn't order them for my daughters 2 VT's I did up either, those tossers in Chev badge commodores are wankers especially the ones who stick them on V6's (VR's through to VE's) which I have seen around the Bayside (QLD)....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Not all BMW drivers are ignorant you know, I don't act like a tosser just because I've got a beamer.

You act like a tosser for other reasons?

B

BXHD

ok, MAJORITY.. the business type ones that are on their high horse.

Yeah well aware of that.
It's more the middle-aged fat balding guy with the open shirt who thinks he's hotter and better than everyone else because he drives a BMW. He's compensating for his 5.2 inch baby maker and wouldn't be able to tell one thing about the car other than its a BMW.

And also the women with more money than brains. Just had to put it out there.

LOL!!! the guy that was being the bigger tool, i pulled up next to him at one stage, to give a disaproving look, and he was half bald, looked arounf 45+ and was on the large side :p trying to be a dick on the roads to make up for the one he lacks in his panties ;) bahaha.

You act like a tosser for other reasons?

LMFAO!!

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
ok, MAJORITY.. the business type ones that are on their high horse.

LOL!!! the guy that was being the bigger tool, i pulled up next to him at one stage, to give a disaproving look, and he was half bald, looked arounf 45+ and was on the large side :p trying to be a dick on the roads to make up for the one he lacks in his panties ;) bahaha.

LMFAO!!

Did you give him the biggest frowning of his life? haha sorry that made me laugh :)

I always get cut off by women driving the mx5's, but anyway...

B

BXHD

Did you give him the biggest frowning of his life? haha sorry that made me laugh :)

I always get cut off by women driving the mx5's, but anyway...

bahaha no. i saw his face and started LOL'ing hardcore so i drove up a little further so he couldnt see me pissing my self. haha. im mean :p

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
typical beamer driver

2136703349_d28b615675.jpg

stroked

Reaction score
Members Ride
my baby
I'll never understand how people only get partial regos. I mean, i can remember the rego of a car a week ago.

some people aren't perfect, some people make mistakes, some people can't remember rego's from a week ago and some people can't read a rego plate when a truck's in the way. I wouldn't have thought that if you didn't want to give someone a run, that he/she would start throwing coins or other objects at your car and therefore start writing down or remembering rego numbers. Actually, this has never happened to me or anyone else that I know personally. I find it easy to understand how he missed the full rego number. Just my opinion and everyone's entitled to their own.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Best thing is though, with the Beamers, Mercs and Audi's, unless they're the M series or a V8/ AMG SL etc. we can pretty much burn 90% of them in a stock 6-cyl Commy. Just gotta pick the battles I guess lol

HAHAHA thats true, An old bloke driving an old beamer went off at me for undertaking and i smoked him in a mildly modifyed VN V6. was good for a laugh.