Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH Coupe

crznvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 308
there a nice looking rare car

spunoff

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
ok, its been a long time since anyone added to this thread.
does anyone else have any info about these cars ?
CAN SOMEONE RUN A TAPE MEASURE ALONG THE TOP OF THE DOOR SKIN FROM ED TO END AND GIVE US A MEASUREMENT ?

sorry for yelling !!!

thnx

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
theres one in the brocas museam at woodville in sa i remember seeing it when i went there with school when i was like 8 and thinking that cars crap now i know im a ********

spunoff

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
anyone else out there who can throw some light on the subject ?

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
that one at easternats looks just like he shaved off the whole back door

stevak

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb,vl turbos
I'll do a measurement next time that I am out at my car to give you an idea of the lenght of the doors,the roof is not changed,it is only the side panels,pillars and doors that are different..

stevak

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb,vl turbos
Hey Spunoff I went out and measured the doors at the top of the door skin 117cm.
Mine is not a factory done one but is the genuine parts on a vb with flares and skirts off group c cars and am thinking of getting rid of it as I am never going to get to finish it.

oldfart66

Newage Hermit
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT sedan
Hey VRSS... I'm "supaputty" .. it's been so long since i posted, my account vanished. I've rejoined to ask you to please remove the first pic you have of the Adayer. It's my ex's car and she wants all trace of it to be removed wherever it appears due to a recent attempt to steal it. I took that pic at a car club display in the northern suburbs many years ago. If you like, i can be contacted via my email and i can provide more proof that my request is genuine if necessary. (believe me... trying to remember where i posted after 9 years is a pain in the rump...)
Regards.
Jamie