Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
**** that sucks man.

i saw a car just like yours today at chullora.

same colour. tinted real lights and blue plates. it wasnt until i read the plates i realised it wasnt you.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
If it is a write off, I won't be getting another Commodore. Still have just over a year on my greens, so a 6banger will just be a money pit.

20V Corolla or Datto 1600, yum.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah look, I mean it is MAINLY cosmetic, but the boot is misaligned and well, pretty much needs new panels from the LHR quater all the way around. Atleast its a damn solid car and a bit of gaffa tape on the bumper and i can still drive it ahaha

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Yeah look, I mean it is MAINLY cosmetic, but the boot is misaligned and well, pretty much needs new panels from the LHR quater all the way around. Atleast its a damn solid car and a bit of gaffa tape on the bumper and i can still drive it ahaha

hope its all good and is deemed repairable dude

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Just got off the phone to insurer, with the small amount of damage I told them about, she assumes it will most likely be a write off. Because of holidays being this time of year, I won't be getting it assessed until around the 28th of this month, so it will give me some time to strip the sound system, wheels and exhaust so I can sell them all off later. Going to keep the suspension in there though, really couldn't be bothered with taht lol.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Just got off the phone to insurer, with the small amount of damage I told them about, she assumes it will most likely be a write off. Because of holidays being this time of year, I won't be getting it assessed until around the 28th of this month, so it will give me some time to strip the sound system, wheels and exhaust so I can sell them all off later. Going to keep the suspension in there though, really couldn't be bothered with taht lol.

nooo nath you cant leave us.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I would never leave. Just someone will have to drive me on the cruises hahaha..But yeah, who knows, if I have to, I will buy a little reliable run about, and then when I get off my greens, EVO or VX Senator. God I really don't know, I hate thinking about it :(