Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Havne't updated in a little while. Used some carby cleaner to clean the 'walls, can't do it much more otherwise it will eat the paint away, but it does look better and somewhat easier to maintain.

She currently isn't moving, pulley/flange from the waterpump came off whilst driving home on Saturday night, so need to fix it sometime this week. Progress will slow down for a while now, got too many things to pay/save for, so yeah. Heres a pic:

Attachments

• Photo0471.jpg
    Photo0471.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 242

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Looks great in the pic, gotta love the Cheetahs.

With those rims it reminds me of my deceased VS :cry: :cry: Oh why did he have to have his ass rammed in by another p plater...

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
:(:( I remember hearing that over the cb when we all pulled into some side street. Was pretty devastating, noone really knew who was involved or anything.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Time for a bit of an update. Got my Redback exhuast back from my mate today, will hopefully fit it sometime this week. The Lukey one will be getting a little but more pipe welded on early next year, so than I can just attach the back section of the Redback to it. Hopefully give the car a good clean over the weekend, and find a nice spot to wire up my immobilisor.

Next on the cards will be window tint and black venitians I think.

Oh and also will be returning the tail lights/garnish to stock (removing tint).

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
Wooo. lucky they didnt pick you up on the old exhaust when you got done at hoxton pk.

i too want venetians. they are awesome. but with tint you cant see them so theyre kinda pointless imo

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yep, so lucky they didn't pin me, even with the tail lights lol..
Still undecided whether to get black or white ones, but I won't be going heaps dark with the tint, so they will still be visible.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Have been driving the last couple of days without wipers. The spline on the drivers side arm completely wore out, so fixed it today but some new wiper inserts would be a nice xmas present lol.

Think I will also be up for some new taillights and garnish. The tint spray I used seemed to have leaked through to the inside of the glass :(

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Rear ended today coming home from work on Pennant Hills rd.
Other driver has already contacted insurance, so I'll do my bit tomorrow. I'm not at fault so hopefully it will be a smooth process and can be fixed within the next couple of weeks.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Not as big as yours, but will need to rear bumper, boot, number plate and left quater panel + the welds fixed up cause it is all bent making the boot out of alignment.