Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks, Midland retard!

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Lol.

Why can't we just stick all the abos, junkies, thiefs together in one place and they can steal, bash each other up. It'll be like a circle, in a few weeks they'd be stealing back their old tv which someone had stolen from them.

They have... it's called Redcliffe. Seriously my street is bogan as! A non reflective colour cousin threw a brick at my 5 year olds head... he was playing in the backyard and I seen it all happen in the kitchen window. It's horrid lol. And my Butt Bucket (you know those ashtrays) gets stolen ALL the time from out the front.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
They have... it's called Redcliffe. Seriously my street is bogan as! A non reflective colour cousin threw a brick at my 5 year olds head... he was playing in the backyard and I seen it all happen in the kitchen window. It's horrid lol. And my Butt Bucket (you know those ashtrays) gets stolen ALL the time from out the front.

WTF!? some people need to be shot. nd WTF with the Butt Bucket? it's just an ashtray!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
WTF!? some people need to be shot. nd WTF with the Butt Bucket? it's just an ashtray!

They pinch it for the butts mate, not the bucket. The bucket is just handy to carry 'em all away in to smoke later.

I miss my home town of Perth sometimes but you all have cured me of that for the time being! I grew up in Innaloo. Balga was the arse of the world 35 years ago, would have thought it'd have improved by now. Some things never change I guess.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Lol.

Why can't we just stick all the abos, junkies, thiefs together in one place and they can steal, bash each other up. It'll be like a circle, in a few weeks they'd be stealing back their old tv which someone had stolen from them.

I thought we already did...isn't it called prison ???

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
They pinch it for the butts mate, not the bucket. The bucket is just handy to carry 'em all away in to smoke later.

I miss my home town of Perth sometimes but you all have cured me of that for the time being! I grew up in Innaloo. Balga was the arse of the world 35 years ago, would have thought it'd have improved by now. Some things never change I guess.

LOL! As you can tell I don't smoke! Yepp.. definately feel pretty stupid now haha.
How you miss Perth? there's nothing great about Perth I don't think. A lot of concerts dont make it to Perth because we on the other side of the world to eastern states. But there's nothing to do in Perth.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
I thought we already did...isn't it called prison ???

Not enough people are there :p ... hear bout Tuart Hill attack, that guy got smashed... and the Robbery etc from Mirrabooka - police chase etc.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
They have... it's called Redcliffe. Seriously my street is bogan as!

It must be the name. We have a Redcliffe up here in QLD too, and it's not much chop :p I'd say you have it worse though lol. I have to go to our redcliffe tomorrow, and again next week :(

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Hahaha Perth just sucks in general except for us cool kids lol

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
It must be the name. We have a Redcliffe up here in QLD too, and it's not much chop :p I'd say you have it worse though lol. I have to go to our redcliffe tomorrow, and again next week :(

LOL Redcliffe (QLD) isn't too bad, I lived there for 16 years, then 'upgraded' to Deception Bay, LOL.