Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Annoy's You About Your Commodore?

MagiTEK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII S
In my vy,
1) Its the A piller thats in they way when turning right. Dread to see how bad it is in the VE's.
2) The diff clunk from driveline slack.
3) The fact that god damn stereo doesnt have fast forward or reverse. if i listen to any trance or whatnot where its one 80min long song. FAAARRRKKK!!!!!.
4) The headlights that might as well be candles for the good they do at night. Even with the brighest bulbs i could find its pathetic. High beam is awesome though. go figure.
5) Not coming stock with LSD, stupid single spinner ****. Its an S pac. For sports My previous 9 year old AU XR6 had an lsd as standard for heavens sake.

/rant

Oh yeah
6) the new and annoying squeak coming from the front passenger suspension.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
NO ****ING CUP HOLDERS

Holden - WTF were you thinking

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais, VSII Senator 215i, VZ X8, WL Caprice
Little piss ant things going wrong and when something is fixed, something else dies

Thing has been a long battle since i bought the car, got to the point where i nearly burnt it to the ground for f**king up, but I,ve put to much money and efford into it im not willing to get rid of it and with big things planned for the future, im sticking with it for a longtime yet

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
It needs a bit of TLC after the last guy who owned it. Paint job is below average and various bits and pieces need to be replaced. Other than that it's a great car.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
No low down power/torque in the ecotec....mmmm mods needed.

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
i hate:

the look
that way it handles
the way it changes gear
the lack of power
the fact it overheats at really stupid times, then at others when it should over heat it doesnt

umm, thats about it really.

Don't hold back Ari.

For me there isn't much that annoys me. Except the reversing lights that won't work. And the lack of power. But most of my car's short comings are my own fault.