Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beralds VX Berlina Wags

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
sl's all round should do the trick mate, you dont want to go to low otherwise you start to have problems

btw, looking good mate, i want a wagon for a project car, except i was thinking more like vh-vk

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
you know what me and adam reckon, dump it!! the wagons look really high at the back so i reckon lower it a bit more in the back to even it up a bit :)

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
you know what me and adam reckon, dump it!! the wagons look really high at the back so i reckon lower it a bit more in the back to even it up a bit :)

i've actually been thinking the same with my ss sedan, i was thinking of just doing lowered (1 or 2 inches) in the rears and leaving it at that, and then adding some 19"s

VS_Wagon_Baby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen 3 VT2 Berlina wagon
Hey mate, check out my thread to get an idea of how low you would want to go. Mines sedan sl (wagon ultras) in the back and sl in the front. Good height i think, not too low and still practical (except my exhaust hangs lower than a 6 so it scrapes) Also check out streetwagons.com, pretty much all of us on there are low as

But yeah, slammm it :) :)

Of course, hte perfect height is sedan ssl in the back and sl in the front, looks awesome (extremely low though, prob 70mm of clearance) underneath

Last edited:

King_berald

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
it has been a few months, since i have made a post....so i thought id give yous an update,
lost my licence almost 6 months ago for bein a dick....only about 20 or so days left til i can drive her again so i been doin a bit of work to get her all nice and ready again lol

had 6 months to do my stereo install so i took my time with it, pretty happy how it came out, i designed the setup so it can all be taken out without any holes or damage left behind...also tried to make it as hidden as possible so its not so obvious for the people who like to get nosey, if you know what i mean.... also got bored one day and spend 30min pollishing my plenum....could have come up better if i put some more time into it.....

anyway heres some pics, let me know what you guys reckon.

Photo0052.jpg

Photo0053.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

King_berald

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
somehow blew the headgasket while sitting in the driveway, so ive had to pull it apart and replace all the gaskets....anyway i got bored....

polished plenum 2.0....got all the imperfections out.
Photo0063.jpg

BPX-31H

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 vz sv6
Love the polish! what did you use?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah how did you polish the cover? nice ride BTW

King_berald

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
cheers fellas.....sanded it all back with 400, made sure i got all the little grooves and imperfections out....then went over with 1200 to get all the sanding marks out....then with metal polish and steel wool, went over it all again.....then i finished with just the metal polish on a rag....

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
Since King_Berald won't update this himself, here's a pic for you all :D

Attachments

• IMAG0261.jpg
    IMAG0261.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 159