Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dogs

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
We have 2 dogs. Doberman & Poodle.

Jake146.jpg

Jake123.jpg

Jake009.jpg

Jake004.jpg

Still0014.jpg

Jake104.jpg

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Am i the only one that thinks rotties and dobes look a little weird with a tail?

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
Am i the only one that thinks rotties and dobes look a little weird with a tail?

Tim, you get use to it mate and it's kind of nice to see the tail wagging when he sees you as opposed to just a stub and the bum wiggling from side to side lol.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I've got 2 border collies a red and white female named Bella and a black and white male named Shadow

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
My wife had Dobes when we were going out, trained in Schutzhund. It took the young female about a year to resist the urge to maul me, while her mother (a 40Kg+ girl) was all heart, lovely animals and very loyal.

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
This is our previous doberman.
Sheba2.bmp

She was small by comparison, but incredibly ferocious due to her previous abusive owner. The breeder rescued her when she was just 15 months old. Ultimately we had to use Bark Busters to help us with her. Best $210 I ever spent. 40 + kgs is big for a female doberman. Jake, my current doberman is 45kgs and quite large.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/816hapDBf0c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/816hapDBf0c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hi guys, am unsure how to load pics sorry.

I have two rhodesian ridgeback dogs. Male and Female. One is 2 years old and huge and the other is still a pup. Fantastic dog's but they eat like a horse on steroids.