Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Occupation

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Nice job you've got there, all the analysts I know seem to have it pretty good; how did you find your way there?

Me, I am a Contract Administrator for a midsized commercial Development / Design & Construct firm, bordering on senior CA given my five or so years experience.
For those that aren't in the know, I look after the financial and contractual side of construction and development. Pretty cool job, meet some interesting people, presents some interesting challenges and gets me out of the office on the odd occasion (say once a week min).

Well I did my diploma of commerce last year (after finishing high school) and landed the job at the firm through my old man who is a Financial Planner....so I'm working full time at the moment, then going down to part time whilst I finish my Bachelor's in Business/Commerce, majoring in Financial planning and commercial law.

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Well I did my diploma of commerce last year (after finishing high school) and landed the job at the firm through my old man who is a Financial Planner....so I'm working full time at the moment, then going down to part time whilst I finish my Bachelor's in Business/Commerce, majoring in Financial planning and commercial law.

Good stuff, you enjoy it?..

skerik

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Series 2 SS Thunder Ute
Bar Tender / Bottle Shop Attendant / Sound Tech / radio announcer / web admin /

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
As of a couple months ago, paintless dent repairer/detailer

Sweet! Whereabouts? Got out of engineering a few months ago and decided to do detailing as well.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Yeah it's pretty good man, it's not what I want to do for my career though but it's a step in the right direction. I'm an entrepeneur at heart....so I want to either do property development/buying/selling houses etc etc etc....be a CEO or something.

saber

Reaction score
Members Ride
None - At the moment :)
Electrical engineer.

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Sales Consultant in IT, at the Moment. Join Queensland Police Service August/ September after deciding which location.