Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blaupunkt in SS. Small adjustment big improvement in sound

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
+1 sounds good i will defenetly give it ago

fluked

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
Couldnt figure out how to get my side boot trim off past the ciggy lighter jack thing in the back without tearing **** up or disconnecting it from the battery. i think my speakers are fair ****ed anyway from when i purchased my WM 2nd hand. dont know if Amp adjustment will help anything.
if you guys have any pointers on getting the side trim out around the lighter jack without doing damage let me know.

cheers

voodoossvuteSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Special Edition
also would like to know this

I third this. Also in response to one of the people above above having the 2 subs in the ute... they are located behind each seat just below the b pillar. I have had a look in the engine bay however have not been able to find the amp??

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
wow did this yesterday and the improvment is awsome so much clearer and louder and so much more bass, i mean heaps for the standard speakers calais v, i didnt turn it to 100 percent went to about 75% and the improvement just amazing credit to you boneart for making the thread.

thanxs scott

ads1972

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
If anyone locates the amp in ssv ute please post details or Im gonna have to invest in some 6" 3ways

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
The ssv utes dont come with the sub & amp package, they're only equiped with the better speakers & 6.5inch lcd screen with 6 disc stacker.