Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Hoon Story....

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Driver, 80, caught speeding at 160km/h | News.com.au

AN 80-year-old woman has been clocked by police driving at more than 160km/h on a highway in Victoria's northwest.

Police allege the woman, from the central Victorian town of Heathcote, was detected driving on the Murray Valley Highway at Lake Boga, near Swan Hill, at 64km/h over the 100km/h limit.

Swan Hill traffic police say they followed the woman for 4km before she realised she was being pursued.

It's expected the woman will be charged on summons for exceeding the speed limit, driving at a dangerous speed and failing to obey her licence conditions.

Police have also asked VicRoads to review her driver's licence.

If convicted of the charges, the woman will not be Victoria's oldest hoon driver.

A 90-year-old Craigieburn man lost his licence earlier this year after he was caught driving at 23km/h over the speed limit and subsequently blew .112 in a breath test.

An 80-year-old driver who had previously claimed the title as the state's oldest hoon fronted a magistrate in January after being clocked at 150km/h for more than 20km on a road near Horsham in the state's west.

Kgo

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Lol if it was a young P plater . Channel 7 & 9 would do a whole segment on it , how teens love to drift and Fast and furious style drive around the streets

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
thats so going to be me but im a dude but you get my point lol

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
She did pretty well for her age, least she was on the correct side of the road!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
If the old bat couldn't see the cops and their flashing lights she probably couldn't see the speedo either.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
I call BS. No chance it was some old bird for real. Swamp gas, weather balloon sure, but an old bird nah.

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
The highway guys here followed a little asian chap from lithgow to Bathurst (50-60km) after he was seen doing 120 in a 100 zone. They activated lights, he no pull over, they activated sirens, he still no pull over. They activiated a police pursuit and then followed him at 110 in a 100 zone all the way to Bathurst. They got 3 cars to block the road coming into bathurst to stop him (spike strips would have been funny). When they finally stopped him his response was "If you want me to pull over you do it from the front", guy had absolutely no clue. He got a few tickets.

The fact is some people just dont see you, big flashing lights and loud sirens do stuff all for people with tunnel vision. We are going code red through town to various emergencies all the time and people just have no idea, some people just dont consider whats behind them to be important.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
The fact is some people just dont see you, big flashing lights and loud sirens do stuff all for people with tunnel vision. We are going code red through town to various emergencies all the time and people just have no idea, some people just dont consider whats behind them to be important.

I've noticed that a lot. Amazing how many people hold up police, ambulances and fire trucks on the road due to them being in their own little world when they're driving. I swear some people think their mirrors are there as ornaments lol. People also seem to get confused with what to do when everyone is stopped at a red light and the emergency vehicles want to get through. Wasn't there talk a while back about changing the sirens on emergency vehicles so they would be more easily noticed/heard?