Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Hoon Story....

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
lucky they didnt o this to her....
YouTube - Police Chase
and wtf... are cops allowed to do that? makes me wanna think twice before i speed next time

American police do the pit maneuver all the time. Its something they are very well known for

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
American police do the pit maneuver all the time. Its something they are very well known for

And it works most of the time! American Police cars are so banged up. They used them as a tool in their job rather than just transport. PIT is actually an acronym for Pursuit Intervention Technique.

Why I don't understand about this story, (and will never understand about hoon laws), is that she was speeding whcih can maybe also be considered dangerous driving at the same time. Why is she considered "hooning"? I'm so sick of that term when there is already something for EVERY OTHER SCENARIO. Speeding, wreckless driving, dangerous driving, etc etc.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
there is already something for EVERY OTHER SCENARIO. Speeding, wreckless driving, dangerous driving, etc etc.

Yes, but a lot of those other terms don't come with confiscation of cars and, in some cases, stupidly large penalties.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
And it works most of the time! American Police cars are so banged up. They used them as a tool in their job rather than just transport. PIT is actually an acronym for Pursuit Intervention Technique.

Maybe they should start doing it over here. Then it won't be so popular to have that awesome ex cop car.

She should be done for hooning. It was more than 45 km/h over the limit, so it should've been hoon towed. Anything else is just unacceptable.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I dont understand how it is awesome to have an ex cop car, and not a taxi. Aren't they the same damned thing?

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
lmao... so their allowed to do that? they did it near a bridge and another car ==

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah, and if someone is hurt as a result. Its the person being persued's fault... Like it should be.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
lol i never would've believed old people speeding until i read this thread. its nice to see "hooning" just doesnt go out to subject p platers.

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
as for PIT's i get a giggle at watching some on cop shows from the states lol/

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
PIT doesn't work on someone with a bit of car control skills...

[youtube]S-jR6aOoDow[/youtube]