Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eagle leads vs genuine leads

QldKev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina - GENIII
I Was Waiting For That... Have You Understood Any Of Stephen Hawking Books...??? I Think You Mean Asbergers Too... No Actually... My Ex Girlfriend Claimed That She Was Mildly ADHD & Asbergers... It Was HER Ploy, To Get What She Wanted... She WAS Studying Psychology Too & Could Damn Well Understand Emotions...

Asbergers Syndrome IS Something That They Know Nothing Really On & Their Theories "Claim" To Have More Than 100 "Different" Cases Of Asbergers... They Just Want A Reason To Label You With Something...

Autism Also Means Cryptology & Binary Code Is A Synch Too...

I didn't know they taught Psychology at primary school :hmmm:

QldKev

.:FunkyMonk:.

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
I Was Waiting For That... Have You Understood Any Of Stephen Hawking Books...??? I Think You Mean Asbergers Too... No Actually... My Ex Girlfriend Claimed That She Was Mildly ADHD & Asbergers... It Was HER Ploy, To Get What She Wanted... She WAS Studying Psychology Too & Could Damn Well Understand Emotions...

Asbergers Syndrome IS Something That They Know Nothing Really On & Their Theories "Claim" To Have More Than 100 "Different" Cases Of Asbergers... They Just Want A Reason To Label You With Something...

Autism Also Means Cryptology & Binary Code Is A Synch Too...

Ahhh dude....it's Aspergers...not asbergers, people just pronounce it incorrectly. I'm not going to label you from your trolling on a internet forum, but hell you've got some horribly wrong information when it comes to Autism and Aspergers...

Autism DOES NOT in anyway shape or form mean that binary code and cryptology is a synch. There are a few extreme cases certainly, but you will find that majority of people suffering from Autism (and high functioning autism/aspergers) don't have these magic abilities. I'm not going to give you all the reasons why, unless you want to come see me at my clinic? I'm sure we can talk it though. Otherwise, talk to Autism NSW, they will put you in your place :)

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
After a quick google check it is in fact Aspergers! :nutkick:

DarkVR

Shizzle
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Executive
So.much.win .

This has made for awesome viewing during my lunch break :p

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
Ahhh dude....it's Aspergers...not asbergers, people just pronounce it incorrectly. I'm not going to label you from your trolling on a internet forum, but hell you've got some horribly wrong information when it comes to Autism and Aspergers...

Autism DOES NOT in anyway shape or form mean that binary code and cryptology is a synch. There are a few extreme cases certainly, but you will find that majority of people suffering from Autism (and high functioning autism/aspergers) don't have these magic abilities. I'm not going to give you all the reasons why, unless you want to come see me at my clinic? I'm sure we can talk it though. Otherwise, talk to Autism NSW, they will put you in your place :)

Firstly, So What On A Typo... You Obviously Knew What I Meant... It's A Farce Anyway... They Know Shite All & Just Label You With Someone's Name... Hans Asperger Wrote A "Textbook" On His Thoughts & People Think He's Right.... Come On!!

Secondly, People With Autism Can't Necessarily Communicate What They ARE Thinking & ARE In Their Own Reality.. (ie. They See Things, YOU Don't..) Just Because You People Think It's The Norm About The Way You Notice Things, DOESN'T Mean It's Right... Autistic Children ARE Brilliant (My 2nd Cousin IS Fully Autistic & Had A Third Main Artery On The Back Of His Neck, Until Doctors Knew Nothing About What To Do But Remove It..) & If You Watch The Way They Interact With Things, You Would Understand.. In A Way, The Human Brain IS Evolving & We STILL Know Nothing About The Full Extent Of Our Capabilities.. Unless You Have The Autistic Gene... I Don't Like Saying Syndrome..

We All Have It Too... You CAN Hit Your Head & Have These Abilities..

Last edited:

.:FunkyMonk:.

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
Firstly, So What On A Typo... You Obviously Knew What I Meant...

Secondly, People With Autism Can't Necessarily Communicate What They ARE Thinking & ARE In Their Own Reality.. (ie. They See Things, YOU Don't..) Just Because You People Think It's The Norm About The Way You Notice Things, DOESN'T Mean It's Right... Autistic Children ARE Brilliant (My 2nd Cousin IS Fully Autistic & Had A Third Main Artery On The Back Of His Neck, Until Doctors Knew Nothing About What To Do But Remove It..) & If You Watch The Way They Interact With Things, You Would Understand.. In A Way, The Human Brain IS Evolving & We STILL Know Nothing About The Full Extent Of Our Capabilities.. Unless You Have The Autistic Gene... I Don't Like Saying Syndrome..

Epic facepalm.

Firstly, I was correcting you, after you so aptly corrected Bravotwozero, even though he was correct in the first place.

Secondly, I honestly pity you. You have no idea what you are talking about. Dude, I'm an Occupation Therapist, my job is to help children with Autism and Aspergers learn to communicate, control their urges, and sometimes, even function within normal society. Like I said.... All the things you are talking about are rare cases, and there isn't a set rule of abilities and limitations a person suffering with Autism has, it's different for every person. If you really do want to understand what Autism ACTUALLY IS, then talk with Autism NSW. Please.

moose man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
"In Australia, the preferred marking is "Aust. Pat. App. No. yyyynnnnnn" where "yyyy" is the four-digit year of the application and "nnnnnn" is the six-digit number allocated by the Australian Patent Office.

There are penalties for making a false indication of the existence of patent rights for any invention"

From IP Australia (patent office).

So, Quack VRII95, what is your patent pending number? If it's pending, nobody can copy it anyway. I'd like check the archives to prove your ligitimacy.
Your call, otherwise STFU.

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
"In Australia, the preferred marking is "Aust. Pat. App. No. yyyynnnnnn" where "yyyy" is the four-digit year of the application and "nnnnnn" is the six-digit number allocated by the Australian Patent Office.

There are penalties for making a false indication of the existence of patent rights for any invention"

From IP Australia (patent office).

So, Quack VRII95, what is your patent pending number? If it's pending, nobody can copy it anyway. I'd like check the archives to prove your ligitimacy.
Your call, otherwise STFU.

The Words I've Used ARE "Patent Pending".. Doesn't Mean The Designs Have Been Put Forward Yet You F-Wit... Prototyping Stage & Then Writing Synopsis On What It's About & How It Works.. (15-30 Pages...) I'm Testing My Designs Fully & Then Getting Patents Approved In Australia & Worldwide... I Also Need To Translate My Documents Into Different Languages, So Some Chinese Bastard Doesn't Rip Me Off & Make One For Himself & Patent It Over There... It Happens A LOT & I'm NOT Taking Any Risk On That, Until I'm Certain My Patent WILL Be SEALED Worldwide...

On Top Of That, Get Your Facts Right... It's My Prerogative, To Not Give ANY Info About What I Do & What Stage It's At (Worldwide) Because You Cretins Are Trying To Force Me...

Patent Designs ARE A Secretive Thing & It's Risks A Worldwide Sealed Patent, If I Release ANY Information About What It Is (even The Slightest Info CAN Ruin A Patent Worldwide)... Even If It Has Been Filed With IP Australia... Just Had More Forms Sent To Me From Them... Including The Department Of Fair Trading...

QldKev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina - GENIII
The Words I've Used ARE "Patent Pending".. Doesn't Mean The Designs Have Been Put Forward Yet You F-Wit... Prototyping Stage & Then Writing Synopsis On What It's About & How It Works.. (15-30 Pages...) I'm Testing My Designs Fully & Then Getting Patents Approved In Australia & Worldwide... I Also Need To Translate My Documents Into Different Languages, So Some Chinese Bastard Doesn't Rip Me Off & Make One For Himself & Patent It Over There... It Happens A LOT & I'm NOT Taking Any Risk On That, Until I'm Certain My Patent WILL Be SEALED Worldwide...

On Top Of That, Get Your Facts Right... It's My Prerogative, To Not Give ANY Info About What I Do & What Stage It's At (Worldwide) Because You Cretins Are Trying To Force Me...

Patent Designs ARE A Secretive Thing & It's Risks A Worldwide Sealed Patent, If I Release ANY Information About What It Is (even The Slightest Info CAN Ruin A Patent Worldwide)... Even If It Has Been Filed With IP Australia... Just Had More Forms Sent To Me From Them... Including The Department Of Fair Trading...

FFS. we only want to see a picture of your mums commodore!

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
FFS. we only want to see a picture of your mums commodore!

I'll Upload A Pic Of Her VN Commodore... When I Have The Time... She's Not Allowed To Drive MY VRII & CAN'T Anyway... I've Also Explained Why I CAN'T Take Pics.. (So MANY F!cking Times, About Uploading Pics Of My VR) GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

GROW UP, YOU IMMATURE LITTLE TWATS!!... I've Got Work To Do... NOW F!CK OFF!! Talk About Trolling...