Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

go topless

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
If people ask genuine questions I endeavour to answer it. I don't mind how extraordinary you want to be.

But the OP is clearly dreaming, if he was serious about building a convertible VN commodore the original post would have contained a substantially more information.
He was "Guessing" it would need "Chassis Improvements".
Seriously, I'm getting the impression he was standing beside it imagining it without a roof, and then dreaming about chucking laps in a convertible VN with his supermodel Girlfriend.

If he was serious, the OP would have been allot more to the point and asking specific questions about the construction of the chassis.
It wasn't.

So how can anyone short of an engineer answer the question?

It is obvious that you have more knowledge than him in regards to his topic, why not answer his question without having a go at his education status?

A simple "It is not feasible due to engineering requirements, costs incurred, structural changes etc" or something along those lines would have been nicer don't you think?

Seriously, you have the knowledge but your attitude is terrible sometimes.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Why isn't it feasible though?
If he had the ability to do it, it's perfectly feasible.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Why isn't it feasible though?
If he had the ability to do it, it's perfectly feasible.

Tell the OP, he wants to know, not me.

Seriously, the idea of my first post was in hope that you would open your eyes to your arrogant posts. As i said earlier, you occasionally show signs of knowledge but your attitude and immaturity constantly brings you down.

Can't help those who won't help themselves so i will leave you with that. I am certain I am not the only one who notices your "mood swings" of late.

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
Tell the OP, he wants to know, not me.

Seriously, the idea of my first post was in hope that you would open your eyes to your arrogant posts. As i said earlier, you occasionally show signs of knowledge but your attitude and immaturity constantly brings you down.

Can't help those who won't help themselves so i will leave you with that. I am certain I am not the only one who notices your "mood swings" of late.

instead of your lifes tory you could have just posted your opinion....
just a thought~!
no need to HUMP MY LEG NOW!~

honestly some of you are like hijackers of any thread
uh oh osama's here :bomb: take that oh crap im dead

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL.

I've noticed my mood swings don't worry about that.
Sleep deprivation, and you lot probably cop the fall out of some personal things going on in my life as well. For which I appologise.

My only rule is, if you ask a question. ASK A QUESTION.
Do some research, understand the task at hand and then draw intelligent queries from that!
I don't mock people for asking basic questions, as you say everyone needs to start somewhere. But when someone says they wish to do something and has done absolutly no research on the topic then how can we take them seriously.

I.e
Ï want to build a convertible VN commodore, What should I look for in order to do so?
What kind of things should I consider?"

The community could answer that.

But;
"I'm gona make a convertible, i'll have to weld braces in aye?"
Is a dumb question. And that's why 4 or 5 people made sarcastic comments prior to mine.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
LOL.

I've noticed my mood swings don't worry about that.
Sleep deprivation, and you lot probably cop the fall out of some personal things going on in my life as well. For which I appologise.

My only rule is, if you ask a question. ASK A QUESTION.
Do some research, understand the task at hand and then draw intelligent queries from that!
I don't mock people for asking basic questions, as you say everyone needs to start somewhere. But when someone says they wish to do something and has done absolutly no research on the topic then how can we take them seriously.

I.e
Ï want to build a convertible VN commodore, What should I look for in order to do so?
What kind of things should I consider?"

The community could answer that.

But;
"I'm gona make a convertible, i'll have to weld braces in aye?"
Is a dumb question. And that's why 4 or 5 people made sarcastic comments prior to mine.

LOL, nothing good ever comes from sleep deprivation. Apologise for singling you out, I just hate thinking that younger enthusiasts are scared of asking questions in fear of being made a fool.

Elaboration on his question would have helped!

Do we even know if it is on road or bush basher etc?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
instead of your lifes tory you could have just posted your opinion....
just a thought~!
no need to HUMP MY LEG NOW!~
d

Don't flatter yourself, your earlier contribution was just as worthless!

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL, nothing good ever comes from sleep deprivation. Apologise for singling you out, I just hate thinking that younger enthusiasts are scared of asking questions in fear of being made a fool.

Elaboration on his question would have helped!

Do we even know if it is on road or bush basher etc?

I hope I don't scare the younger enthusiasts off either.
But I do hope my actions inspire some of them to learn for themselves before asking questions as well.

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
Don't flatter yourself, your earlier contribution was just as worthless!
well then :kissmy:

oh and i stand by my comment no convertable looks tough
its a girls car or a male hairdressors or someone who wants to be rich but cant afford it... as far as astras go anyway~! just syaing!~ :hiding: