Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman dies after crash with police van

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
You're all talking about 2 very real people who died in tragic and violent circumstances like they're nothing. What the #### is wrong with you people?

They are nothing... To me and everyone I know. But so what?

Facts: The driver of the Police vehicle killed a innocent woman through no fault of her own. Does NOT make her stupid. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time and very unlucky. An innocent woman chose to ignore warnings of a train and was hit by it. Makes her pretty stupid if you ask me. Both incidents were tragedies but why should I give a ****? I can't do anything to change it and I didn't know them or their families or anyone they knew so why should I waste time caring?

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I do feel sympathy that the death of the woman at the level crossing. My heart goes out the the family of the woman and especially the train driver. My partners Dad is a train driver in melbourne and has been doing it for 30 odd years he has killed people and saved many lives (train crash) some people dont realise what they go through they have absolutly no chance chance of avoiding these people who in some cases do it on purpose or as in this case a stupid risk.

As you said bravotwavero. she rolled the dice and lost. She took the gamble and paid the price and deserves what happened as she made the CHOICE to do what she did.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Love it.

Everyone is assuming the police didn't have the lights on.
Even if they didn't, **** happens. I frankly couldn't care less. Life's a bitch and then you die.

gazzas

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
After reading some of the posts here ive realised this site is inhabited by a bunch of uncaring fools.
If someone dared touch your stupid car some of you would rant for days.People die and instead of doing the right thing and say nothing you want to say negative stuff about people you dont even know.
Maybe when some of you grow up you might realize how childish you are

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice assumption.

If I catch someone vandalising my car (relevance to thread?) I'll confront them.

News headline has a mad sooky story, didums. I don't care.
I've seen enough heart ache in the short time I've been around, I don't rightly want to take others suffering to heart as well..

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
After reading some of the posts here ive realised this site is inhabited by a bunch of uncaring fools.
If someone dared touch your stupid car some of you would rant for days.People die and instead of doing the right thing and say nothing you want to say negative stuff about people you dont even know.
Maybe when some of you grow up you might realize how childish you are

Are you one too? How about not wrapping us all up in "ive realised this site is inhabited by a bunch of uncaring fools." Aim your criticisms where they belong, we all have screen names.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Why are we fools for not caring is more the point?
Those that take someones else's grief upon themselvs are the fools IMO.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Why are we fools for not caring is more the point?
Those that take someones else's grief upon themselvs are the fools IMO.

I agree with that to a certain extent. Hence what I said earlier. Both incidents were tragedies but why should I give a ****? I can't do anything to change it and I didn't know them or their families or anyone they knew so why should I waste time caring?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bingo.
People feel good when they pretend to care and say sorry. It's almost insulting to the Familys. Because you *DON'T* really care, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.