Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VE II sv6 ute (phantom) :)

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
LOL!!! Everyone automatically assumes there's someone out there so pissed off or jealous about someone else owning an SV6 ute???? That just cracks me up. First of, it's nothing to be pissed off or jealous about. There are plenty of cars out there that would be better candidates for jealousy. Secondly, from the pic it looks like it was an accident. If someone's deliberately going to key a car, they're going to do a much better just than that!!!

It's more likely an accident.... **** happens. It's only an SV6 ffs. Can happen to anyone any time. Yeah it's a PITA but fact is, you can't stop it from happening.

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
u and ur f**ken v6 is crap bullshit get a life mate seriously no one on this forum gives a sh*t about ur opinion anymore because its either some negative load of crap or bagging 6's not all of us can drive v8's yet, it is something to get upset about because its a brand new car and costs a **** load more than half of the piece of **** cars getting around on the road, so please refrain from posting anything on my threads. people are relating the jealously to other p platers because how many do u see driving around in new cars mate not many so please take your **** talking else where.

as for your question tinny got one em around coming monday to give me a quote and another bloke on this forum is helping me out with a quote thanks mate :) also with the sig ill have to pm a mod not worken out

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
u beat me to it rusty haha although u were a bit more thorough than i was gonna be...
a nice looking 30-40k car on ur Ps is nothing to be jealous of??? hmm yeah ok

rusty pretty much covered it all so ill leave it there

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Nice ute man :D Sucks about the scratch though. Although if i assume correctly, by the looks of it that scratch it down low, doesn't look like a key though. Wouldn't they do it up higher, not down the bottom or am i looking at the picture wrong o_O

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Woah settle. It wasn't anything about bagging V6s. Simply put there are plenty of much NICER cars for people to be jealous about. My point is, it was most likely an accident. Yes it sucks, but **** happens.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
LOL!!! Everyone automatically assumes there's someone out there so pissed off or jealous about someone else owning an SV6 ute???? That just cracks me up. First of, it's nothing to be pissed off or jealous about. There are plenty of cars out there that would be better candidates for jealousy. Secondly, from the pic it looks like it was an accident. If someone's deliberately going to key a car, they're going to do a much better just than that!!!

It's more likely an accident.... **** happens. It's only an SV6 ffs. Can happen to anyone any time. Yeah it's a PITA but fact is, you can't stop it from happening.

I hope somebody steals your car one day, and when it happens just think "oh well its only a car and I'm just a douchebag for having a go at somebody that was upset about his pride and joy being scratched"....grow a heart

On another note....very nice car mate absolutely pristine to have on your P's...im sure it cost a pretty penny, keep up the good work!