Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Being single in 2011-let the freakshow begin

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Mate of mine really likes this girl (he's a good christian kid)
Cheers dakster... it's actually about me, not my hypothetical mate

4619423_f260.jpg

Just Sayin'

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
3 years ago, I met this guy, absolutely gorgeous, we hit it off, then he tells me hes come out of a 2.5 year relationship and that he was engaged and still isnt over her... We stay friends anyway, after a few weeks start kissing and stuff and get together than he says Im too young for him and gets with a girl 1 year older than me a week later.

6 weeks ago, they break up and they were also engaged... Im there for him from the day they broke up, Im involved with his family, we're clearly more than just friends to everyone around us and we did have a few benefits... But once again I'm too young for him to date..

Wednesday night we go for a drive and we pick up this girl hes been chatting up on facebook... I get a bit jealous, me and him have a fight over it, then 2 days later I go back to his place to pick him up for a drs appointment and shes still there and now they are together 'but nothing happened for 2 days it wasnt until I chucked a **** at him yesterday that they got together'... Also this girl is 2 years younger than I am!

Lesson learned. Someones gonna be shocked when Im not there for him when this one and him break up.

PS sorry about the rant...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
3 years ago, I met this guy, absolutely gorgeous, we hit it off, then he tells me hes come out of a 2.5 year relationship and that he was engaged and still isnt over her... We stay friends anyway, after a few weeks start kissing and stuff and get together than he says Im too young for him and gets with a girl 1 year older than me a week later.

6 weeks ago, they break up and they were also engaged... Im there for him from the day they broke up, Im involved with his family, we're clearly more than just friends to everyone around us and we did have a few benefits... But once again I'm too young for him to date..

Wednesday night we go for a drive and we pick up this girl hes been chatting up on facebook... I get a bit jealous, me and him have a fight over it, then 2 days later I go back to his place to pick him up for a drs appointment and shes still there and now they are together 'but nothing happened for 2 days it wasnt until I chucked a **** at him yesterday that they got together'... Also this girl is 2 years younger than I am!

Lesson learned. Someones gonna be shocked when Im not there for him when this one and him break up.

PS sorry about the rant...

sounds like he strings girls along with marriage talk so he can quench his physical lusts, when they call him out he dumps them.... good riddance...

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sounds like you're looking for Mr Perfect lady.

You'll find what your looking for in the vibrator section of a sex shop.

No such thing...no one is perfect. The thread was written tongue in cheek and is meant to be a laugh...for those that have a sense of humour.
Trust me...if vibrators mowed the lawn...there would be a lot more single women hehe :)

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lesson learned. Someones gonna be shocked when Im not there for him when this one and him break up

From what you wrote, sounds like this guy used you because he cant be alone. He sounds like a knob.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
No such thing...no one is perfect. The thread was written tongue in cheek and is meant to be a laugh...for those that have a sense of humour.
Trust me...if vibrators mowed the lawn...there would be a lot more single women hehe :)

Yeah and if blow up dolls made sandwiches there would be a lot more single men.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Yeah and if blow up dolls made sandwiches there would be a lot more single men.

And if they cooked AND cleaned that would be even better. :D

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo