Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hmmmm

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Dig a very very deep hole..... You always hear in the news police found the body and a shallow grave :)

I suggest you act cool as if nothing is wrong plan a move and simply go, take all things that are yours, if you are renting cancel the lease, phone, gas etc if its in your name leaving here a note you have to be out in 3 days etc. If its your house kick her out on her sorry arse. Always stay calm and dont give her a reason to slap an AVO on you, it may even be worth while having a whitness there if you speak with her. Get a mail forward at the post office so you will get your mail etc.

Scott

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
if she really has bipolar and types of personality disorders, I would think her family would be trying to get her help, instead of just being "disgusted by her". I call shenanigans.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Does she have a hot best friend? Sleep with her.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
shenanigans

Call what u like mate everyone has tried to get her help shes meant to take zyprexa etc but instead she takes refuge in a bottle of grog for twenty years her poor parents have tried to help her but u cant help people who dont want help so please buddy believe me the dent n scratches all over my 69 camaro prove no fu***** shenanigans!

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
yup

Thanks mate its quite a fitting name hope people dont get the wrong impression im not dj killer im a dj killer only one particular fat dj at fr*** fm. :cool:

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
yes but

Yeah black stig she has a few but their taken and i wouldnt to it to their partners coz they are cruisin mates of mine, im not big on mindless violence but i wouldnt call feedin the fat dj pigs heart to my red nose sorrel ( pit bull) isnt mindless its creative but yeah good idea if they werent good mates:)

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
need help

Im wondering whats a potent mixture to pour on an assh**** car to make the paint peel and bubble not that id ever do such a thing just curious it needs to be easy to get and use. Coz this dj fag loves his poxy canon pipe nissan pox box ( nissans are ok except for his)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Just a heads up before anyone gets themselves in the brown sticky stuff, this is a public forum accessible by anyone, including our regular Police members.

So hypothetically if something was to happen to this person's car, it could be traced back here to determine the culprit. Hell for all we know someone could be lurking here reading this who is a friend of the DJ's and giving him the heads up.

I know you are venting and probably not about to carry any of the above suggestions out.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Im wondering whats a potent mixture to pour on an assh**** car to make the paint peel and bubble not that id ever do such a thing just curious it needs to be easy to get and use. Coz this dj fag loves his poxy canon pipe nissan pox box ( nissans are ok except for his)
Paint stripper FTW :boxing: Bunnings sell it :spot on: That will .... him up...