Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 VZ S Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah iphone will be fine haha the one i looked at had the middle muffler but no rear muffler, i can also get the rear muffler but ill see what happens haha i like the utes loud ;)

also just wondering, but do you ever get picked on by the cops much at all?

I will have to get a vid not on my iphone, sounds like **** with the iphone sorry dude lol, nar i havent been pulled up yet, had a high cop car follow me for about 20 mins on Saturday night while i was cruising around, but ive never been pulled up in the ute an ive owned it since feb lol, the exhaust sounds good when im going down gears too, doesnt drone to much traveling at 100k's too, i quite like it, just gotta get a tip for it an im right :)

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
I will have to get a vid not on my iphone, sounds like **** with the iphone sorry dude lol, nar i havent been pulled up yet, had a high cop car follow me for about 20 mins on Saturday night while i was cruising around, but ive never been pulled up in the ute an ive owned it since feb lol, the exhaust sounds good when im going down gears too, doesnt drone to much traveling at 100k's too, i quite like it, just gotta get a tip for it an im right :)

ohhh yeah what sorta tip you gunna get? i want a twin with the angle cut haha but no rolled edges, ill see if i can track a pic down.

yeah ive never been bothered by the fuzz aye, driven right past an undercover sitting on the street looking for p platers, i nearly went into a rbt but the car in front of me filled it up so they waved me through haha been pretty good so far lol then again i dont hoon to much, spesh with this new engine hahaha

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
ohhh yeah what sorta tip you gunna get? i want a twin with the angle cut haha but no rolled edges, ill see if i can track a pic down.

yeah ive never been bothered by the fuzz aye, driven right past an undercover sitting on the street looking for p platers, i nearly went into a rbt but the car in front of me filled it up so they waved me through haha been pretty good so far lol then again i dont hoon to much, spesh with this new engine hahaha

Looking for a twin tip of some sort, the one you put up is nice, something like that would look nice :)

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Ive feel inlove with these rims, they are Matt black an would suit it good i reckon, so when ive got the money, im gonna get them, i would say what they are but ive never seen them before, so i wanna get them before i say anything other wise someone will beat me too it haha, thinking of painting my badges Matt black an removing my "S" badge too

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Any ideas for some nice rims that would suit the ute? thinking kmc rockstars matt black in 20's but then i like the ve ssv's too, so many different ones

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
put up a pic man, what would you think of these? i kinda like them lol

products

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Redirect Notice this is the kmc rock stars, sorry about the link, quickest way to find them, they look alright, but im not into the full face rims, i prefer 5 spokes

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh yeah i seen them on a gunmetal grey ve ute in town, looked killer lol i like them but i dont want full black wheels on my ute cos everyone does it haha im after a mix of chrome and black, but i still havent found a set of wheels that i absolutely love lol

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah i know what you mean, i love the ssv's, but i really want 20's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.