Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 VZ S Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojame

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore S Ute
Redirect Notice this is the kmc rock stars, sorry about the link, quickest way to find them, they look alright, but im not into the full face rims, i prefer 5 spokes

these ones are awesome:

sport_black.jpg

I'd have them on my ute if i could find them, better yet, i'd go the adv1 genuine versions if i had a gold mine, haha.

Sorry for the random post in your thread, i love (both of yours) these utes. You have both done a great job at making them look sweet.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Thanks for the pic of the rims :) im open to anything lol, i like the rockstars, but i would like to see what the rims look like before i buy them, dont wanna buy something that i like the look off then doesnt suit the car, if you know what i mean haha, thanks its taken a bit to get the ute like this, im nearly there just new rims an paint/remove a badge or two :)

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Big update: as much as i love my ute, im selling it due to needing a sedan, im open to offers with what people think that its worth

coo dawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS1
Love Turismo ute's!
I was keen as beans for one until I fell in love with an impulse sedan instead ahah.

Nice rig mate

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Love Turismo ute's!
I was keen as beans for one until I fell in love with an impulse sedan instead ahah.

Nice rig mate

Thanks, i love it but i need a sedan, so thinking of selling it, paying the load back an buying a vt/vx

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
dude that sucks, but i guess if you need a sedan you have to do it,

if you want some hits on your ute throw it up on carsales, carpoint or country cars just to name a few, if you put a reasonable price on it shouldnt take long to sell

but i reckon you should get a vz sv6 in the same colour, if its possible :p haha

Status
Not open for further replies.