Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL - who are you backing for premiership 2012

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
Melbourne still undefeated oh yeah lol.
Grand final is a given!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Must eat my own words here, Hayne and Farrah played well last night. I hope they don't do alot to the NSW team, They played well just couldn't convery the metres into tries.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
I agree that Farah was a far better choice than Ennis, he is essentially another halfback with the impact he has. Tamou is a an absolute beast. And Jennings is a dog for that flying punch. I think its one of the better Blues team in years. They need to stick with them and develop and not panic and chop and change. Definitely need to get rid of T-Rex and throw Watmough in though, he deserves it. Also swap out Hayne for the other Morris brother IMO.

Close game as i thought it would be, can't wait for another Maroon victory in game 2 to seal 7 in a row, yeah son

Queenslander

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I agree that Farah was a far better choice than Ennis, he is essentially another halfback with the impact he has. Tamou is a an absolute beast. And Jennings is a dog for that flying punch. I think its one of the better Blues team in years. They need to stick with them and develop and not panic and chop and change. Definitely need to get rid of T-Rex and throw Watmough in though, he deserves it. Also swap out Hayne for the other Morris brother IMO.

Close game as i thought it would be, can't wait for another Maroon victory in game 2 to seal 7 in a row, yeah son

Queenslander

Couldn't agree more, but in saying that the effort hayne put in last night he doesnt deserve to be dropped. Jennings is and absolute moron for doing what he did, but what can you do? Carney had a pretty average game but i do hope they keep him and give him another go!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I think NSW were the better team last night, by a long mile but couldnt convert that into points all night.

I heard a lot of people moaning about that try costing them, but in fairness, NSW were in prime attacking position on the back end of almost every, if not every second set and couldnt get the points.

I hope they keep the NSW team as is, will be a good series if they do.

Also, I loved Inglis last night. When Morris took him into touch next time Morris got the ball and Inglis got him by the neck of the shirt and dragged him back 10 meters. ####en loved it, reminded me of good ol Gordy.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
We were competitive for a change at least, can't wait for game 2, hope its different refs because that mob last night were retards, so many bad calls. Dangerous tackle call pfft bullshit, that tackle was textbook nothing wrong there. Jennings sin bin for being 3rd man in? Serious?? 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th , 7th, 8th man in all had maroon Jerseys, and 3rd man Thaiday is famous for that **** and gets away with it every time. Crap call its origin everyone loved a bit of biff if they have to send someone off there should have been at least one qlder off too starting with that dirty bastard Scott throw for throwing the ball at Bird's head. Don't even get me started about that try moron video ref how in the hell was that not a knock on??

Well we didn't play well enough but I was pleasantly suprised I don't think too many changes need to be made. Hayne and Jennings played great. Can't believe Carney went for the 2 at 10-12. I think they will stick to the same team, maybe bring in Watmough.

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Jennings is good and hayne played better than he has for parra. Jennings should get picked for origin two regardless of what happened. Origin is about backing up mates. He did that, 20-30-50 meters doesn't matter. No more biff these days. Too many bullshit rules and pancys nowadays.

Sent from Tapatalk

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
We were competitive for a change at least, can't wait for game 2, hope its different refs because that mob last night were retards, so many bad calls. Dangerous tackle call pfft bullshit, that tackle was textbook nothing wrong there. Jennings sin bin for being 3rd man in? Serious?? 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th , 7th, 8th man in all had maroon Jerseys, and 3rd man Thaiday is famous for that **** and gets away with it every time. Crap call its origin everyone loved a bit of biff if they have to send someone off there should have been at least one qlder off too starting with that dirty bastard Scott throw for throwing the ball at Bird's head. Don't even get me started about that try moron video ref how in the hell was that not a knock on??

Well we didn't play well enough but I was pleasantly suprised I don't think too many changes need to be made. Hayne and Jennings played great. Can't believe Carney went for the 2 at 10-12. I think they will stick to the same team, maybe bring in Watmough.

The difference was all the Maroons were already there, the fight pretty much started with majority of the team there. I was at the game, pretty much on the 40 meter line and Jennings ran 30 meters to punch Tate. The other guys ran 5.