Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Car E Series GTS Build Number 007

SSVRED77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE SS V 2007
Maybe if some P player decides to tailgate you with those HID lights, then it'll bother you. I had this little tossbag do that so turned off my lights and he nearly went up my ass lols. Bam ! Pay day. It's time to go to my panel beater :). Or a classic one where I turn on my lights during the day and they back off quicksmart. I've been driving for years and know heaps of tricks.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I don't tend to get involved in road rage to much, must be that I don't drive like a dick head like some.

PJDM1980

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Maybe if some P player decides to tailgate you with those HID lights, then it'll bother you. I had this little tossbag do that so turned off my lights and he nearly went up my ass lols. Bam ! Pay day. It's time to go to my panel beater :). Or a classic one where I turn on my lights during the day and they back off quicksmart. I've been driving for years and know heaps of tricks.

Why the hell would you do that? thats the dumbest thing i have heard on this site to date. You're a right dick mate, I hope get whats coming to you.

Next time just pull over and let them pass.

Oh yeah nice car mate. Who cares what the dyno says, I only care about 1/4 times anyway :gun2:

SSVRED77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE SS V 2007
I find that hard to believe with such a high powered vehicle which is classed as a weapon in the wrong hands. There's high performance and then there's over performance.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I find that hard to believe with such a high powered vehicle which is classed as a weapon in the wrong hands. There's high performance and then there's over performance.

That's hilarious coming from someone that has pretty much the same mod with worse brakes and suspension!

PJDM1980

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate appreciate it.

PJDM1980

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
My son Oakley and mates daughter at the Bundoora Uni for C4C
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350859259.573782.jpg

PJDM1980

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
It was basically a massive traffic jam, would have been better with some more organisation.

PJDM1980