Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY 05 BLACK VZ CALAIS ,245rwhp alloytec!!! plus heeps of mods

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
well i got a flat tyer the other day so i went in to get it fixed to find one of my tyers had a nail in it, once thay pulled the Tyer of thay seen the hole side wall was stuffed so that turned into getting 2 new tyers lol anyway I jacked the car up on blocks in the garage and put the front tyers on the back and will chuck the new ones on the front.

Went with a non directional this time so it's easyer to rotate
null_zps7de3e475.jpg

null_zps114e3fa2.jpg

Cheers scott

Finness

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VZ Executive
Yer changing style of the rims or new rims. Maybe gm wheels or after market?

Cheers man, do you mean change the style of rims? And yer I would love Hsv brakes but no point with out big power, one day if I put a v8 in it I would upgrade but ATM for the $$ Hsv brakes are worth I don't think it be worth it in a v6 unless I found some cheep :) it's already got vy ss brakes fitted with slotted rotors whitch are better than the standard ones I think.

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Nar I'm pritty happy with these wheels ATM man there already gm wheels and I think thay suit my black car pritty good :)

Cheers Scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Test fitted my car bra today, still need to leave it in the sun to stretch as its a bit hard to fit cold straight out the box and seems to fit alright, it's not the prittyest thing but hay its only for traveling on the highway :)

null_zps83e881cc.jpg

Cheers scott

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Really nice car young fella but like quite a few others have stated over the past year or two..those badges are just WRONG im sorry to say...in your defence the paint shop are partly to blame,they should have never put the f&%$ers back on.

When you have owned one of the genuine article you may well understand my point of plagiarism of the brand a little better>other than the badging it is a lovely ride however...

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Haha yer my mates house is pritty big, best bit is the massive Shed he has all decked out with tools and even has a 4 post hoist :) pitty my cars to low to get on it tho lol

Anyway haven't done anything with my car lately unfortunately, been spending way to much on my other car instead :(

Anyway next few things I'm going to go to the calais is new brake pads, fluids etc all bushes checked and replaced if needed

Also I plan on supercharging it this year I think, been looking at this kit Raptor Superchargers just trying to weigh up how much power it will actually make to see if it be worth it over a v8 swap

Got a heep of new pics with my mates hr last weekend which turned out alright for a iphone :)

null_zps9f4a3989.jpg

null_zpsa36b1d29.jpg

null_zpsa00690f4.jpg

null_zpscf087863.jpg

null_zps0edcba49.jpg

null_zps8aebe885.jpg

null_zpscffdf82c.jpg

null_zps909b15c4.jpg

null_zps03c66d5e.jpg

null_zpsa842bd43.jpg

null_zpsec9d579c.jpg

null_zps54ff4a5c.jpg