Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY 05 BLACK VZ CALAIS ,245rwhp alloytec!!! plus heeps of mods

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Ok so it's a Holden hr special 1966, its a prototype witch comes out with premier rear tail lights, fan switch and dash, its been lowered on 3 inch lowering blocks in the rear and 2 inch king springs up front, Monroe shocks all round has 13x8 genuine American racers, its got a 161 three on the tree That is standard as a rock, has new carpet and roof lining and still has the original paint :) hope that's enough info lol

Cheers scott

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
The condition of this is a credit to you but, seriously,

null_zps114e3fa2.jpg

you need to invest in some stands.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Ok so it's a Holden hr special 1966, its a prototype witch comes out with premier rear tail lights, fan switch and dash, its been lowered on 3 inch lowering blocks in the rear and 2 inch king springs up front, Monroe shocks all round has 13x8 genuine American racers, its got a 161 three on the tree That is standard as a rock, has new carpet and roof lining and still has the original paint :) hope that's enough info lol

Cheers scott

Nice man, needs a thread in the misc section! Would get a lot of love
Sounds like a gem to me, especially with having original paint!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Lazyr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8 CLUBSPORT VE SS v2 monaro hsv avalanche 46
Nar I'm pritty happy with these wheels ATM man there already gm wheels and I think thay suit my black car pritty good :)

Cheers Scott

wheels are aftermarket not genuine holden or Gm or chev or whatever haha :rofl2:
also please remove ur clubsport badges ur devaluing my car :banstick::banstick::banstick:

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
well i got a flat tyer the other day so i went in to get it fixed to find one of my tyers had a nail in it, once thay pulled the Tyer of thay seen the hole side wall was stuffed so that turned into getting 2 new tyers lol anyway I jacked the car up on blocks in the garage and put the front tyers on the back and will chuck the new ones on the front.

Went with a non directional this time so it's easyer to rotate
null_zps7de3e475.jpg

Cheers scott

That a 90 load rating on the tyre? That's way light unless I'm mistaken..

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Yer man it was a 90w rating, what happened was I dropped my rims of to get new tyres and that's what thay put on them, I have changed them since tho as I also picked up thay put the wrong load ratin on for a commodore so I tock them back and thay just swapped them for a 93w Tyer as that's what I told them I need a Tyer for.

Good to see your aware of the safety side of things tho man :)

Cheers scott