Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this racist or is this another case of people being retards?

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
Therefore technically speaking everyone who isn't Ethiopian (Humans originate from Rift Valley area) is an invader.

Difference is that Australia wasn't inhabited by anyone 40-60,000 yrs ago. In 1788, 250-500,000 Aborigines were here.

I am undecided abut 'Invasion Day' issue but.....Here is a hypothetical situation. Suppose Earth was discovered by an interplanetary species with far greater scientific and technological and economic knowledge than us humans. They see earth as ripe for the taking, as they needed a place to send their convicts. They then proceed to settle earth, and basically ruin our way of life. I am willing to bet many would see that as an invasion.

i look it at it this way,without us how would the have petrol alcohol pot with out us??to this day they'd still be running around with spears making up **** about serpents,if they hate us so much why inbrace the gifts of our society but still whinge about the whites.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
"i look it at it this way,without us how would the have petrol alcohol pot with out us??"

Yes, European settlement has been bad for Aborigines in certain regards.

"to this day they'd still be running around with spears making up **** about serpents,"

Whilst we run around watching reality television and make up **** about our own gods - how are we any different?

"if they hate us so much why inbrace the gifts of our society but still whinge about the whites"
You are assuming the majority thinks this way. All aborigines I have come across in various endeavors just want to get on with life, and make the most of things - just like anyone else.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
"i look it at it this way,without us how would the have petrol alcohol pot with out us??"

"to this day they'd still be running around with spears making up **** about serpents,"

Whilst we run around watching reality television and make up **** about our own gods - how are we any different?

"if they hate us so much why inbrace the gifts of our society but still whinge about the whites"
You are assuming the majority thinks this way. All aborigines I have come across in various endeavors just want to get on with life, and make the most of things - just like anyone else.

you must have met a rare bunch.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Ruined what way of life? Wandering around eating bugs and trying to figure out why how best not be get baked in the sun? Mean while in Europe science and innovation is marching ahead provide the world with the basis of what we call modern life which includes among others the motor car, modern medical science, computers and other means of mass communication that we're all using on this site, and any number of other advanced fields of technology.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Ruined what way of life? Wandering around eating bugs and trying to figure out why how best not be get baked in the sun? Mean while in Europe science and innovation is marching ahead provide the world with the basis of what we call modern life which includes among others the motor car, modern medical science, computers and other means of mass communication that we're all using on this site, and any number of other advanced fields of technology.

nah, im pretty sure it had something to do with stolen generators?

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
So many here clearly do not understand Indigenous culture.....:rolleyes:

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear

Who's "we" fùcka?

I don't watch any broadcast television, I don't subscribe to any "god" hypothesis and I certainly don't run!

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
So many (1 person) clearly do not understand sarcasm.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
this thread is racist and I am offended.

but seriously they are lucky that the chinese or indonesians didn't settle here. they would have rounded them all up and chased them off a cliff or something.