Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this racist or is this another case of people being retards?

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
saw the shirts... what was wrong with them? didnt see any taunts on them... looks like something you could buy at vic market...

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Without turning it into a history lesson, 1901 was the date we changed from being the "Federation of Australian States" to the "Commonwealth of Australia" , not the official start of the use of the name "Australia".

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
As with everything in the Media, Minority groups are they only voice that is heard and they make good headlines.

The News make it out the 6 People's opinion represents the opinion of 22.68+ million Australians

Read the comments on the article, nuff said.

Knife and FORK that is a lot of ya!!

and how many are complaining?? a handful of twat's on a fag social media site.
Quote Chopper "Harden the ---- up Australia!"

4.5mil Kiwi's should count as a minority group too. Can we have a say on how your country is run too??

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
they were here 60,000 years(i use that very loosely as it can't be right)invented a stick.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
they were here 60,000 years(i use that very loosely as it can't be right)invented a stick.

You ever try inventing stuff when your sniffing petrol?, It aint easy,

Last edited by a moderator:

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST

So you have archaeological evidence to prove otherwise?

I am quite sure if someone introduced them to mathematics, physics, engineering, general science native Australians would have been more advanced but - they weren't.

Given that petrol wasn't even invented until 19th century, such a link is clearly absurd.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
hope those people who complain about this kind of stuff never decide to go work in any trades based industry :thumbsup:

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
So you have archaeological evidence to prove otherwise?

I am quite sure if someone introduced them to mathematics, physics, engineering, general science native Australians would have been more advanced but - they weren't.

Given that petrol wasn't even invented until 19th century, such a link is clearly absurd.

migration of homosaipens to australia from africa was only 40,000 years ago even they invaded the land so i don't see what their invasion day bullshit is about.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
migration of homosaipens to australia from africa was only 40,000 years ago even they invaded the land so i don't see what their invasion day bullshit is about.

Therefore technically speaking everyone who isn't Ethiopian (Humans originate from Rift Valley area) is an invader.

Difference is that Australia wasn't inhabited by anyone 40-60,000 yrs ago. In 1788, 250-500,000 Aborigines were here.

I am undecided abut 'Invasion Day' issue but.....Here is a hypothetical situation. Suppose Earth was discovered by an interplanetary species with far greater scientific and technological and economic knowledge than us humans. They see earth as ripe for the taking, as they needed a place to send their convicts. They then proceed to settle earth, and basically ruin our way of life. I am willing to bet many would see that as an invasion.