Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your last holiday.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I don't know how to reply to people's commented with there comment I'm replying to above mine in a yellow box. I am such a noob. I am however enjoying all the replies :)

See the 'Reply With Quote' below each post? Click on that.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
last holiday was a year ago last week.

Went to Vegas for my brothers 40th birthday, got smashed every night and partied hard, on his birthday went to a Vegas pool party and went off! We had a cabana and drank $5000 worth of booze between 7 of us, then did Vegas hard after that! After a week in Vegas we went to Anaheim and did the theme parks, as we had never got to go as kids, then on to Waikiki to recover for a week. Came home completely shattered and broke, but had the best 3 weeks of our lives!

Want to go back to Vegas and Hawaii next year this time.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Mildura Country Music Festival two years ago. Before that it was Samoa.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004

Went to Vegas for my brothers 40th birthday, got smashed every night and partied hard, on his birthday went to a Vegas pool party and went off! We had a cabana and drank $5000 worth of booze between 7 of us, then did Vegas hard after that! After a week in Vegas we went to Anaheim and did the theme parks, as we had never got to go as kids, then on to Waikiki to recover for a week. Came home completely shattered and broke, but had the best 3 weeks of our lives!

Get a tattoo this time eh?

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
Went to South America for 5 weeks in April. Toured around Ecuador for 10 days, got up to 5,800m, went to Peru, saw Machu Picchu and the Inca Sacred Valley, cruised around the Galapagos Islands for a week, caught a bus out too and then flew over the Nazca Lines in a light plane (unbelievable), spent a couple of days in Chile, absolutely epic trip.

lifel355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE

That's an impressive holiday. That sounds so fun. I would love a holiday like that!
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, or can you share some insane stories?