Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what exhaust do i need to get

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Just sounds like a Honda with a Canon

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
At the end of the day just get what you want we are all here just throwing our 2cents in that's all. Maybe even a custom made set up i know its not normal in the days bolt on systems but just a thought. Hey if your spending $500 on cats I'm sure you could fork out for a mint set up.Good luck with what ever you decide.

D

Don123

Sorry, this car sounds like an old man fart. Did you actually pay money for this?
ok this was the best i could do. just a few mins of driving round the block, sorry it's a bit windy sounding.
hard to really show off in 50km/h streets, with kids playing soccer at the park and stuff.

just me pulling out of my set of units, driving round a few streets, then reversing back into the driveway, then a quick rev at 1k rpm then another from 1.5k to 3kish in neutral then turned off. ~4 mins.
it's pretty quiet unless under acceleration, hope this helps someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrvspBHu24

edit: i think my mic doesn't quite do it justice, it's a bit of a deeper note in person, but still nothing like an 8.

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
Sorry, this car sounds like an old man fart. Did you actually pay money for this?

thats how an alloytec v6 sounds, im just putting the video up so he can make a decision.
that's your opinion which is fine, i think it sounds ok, i don't think it sounds awesome though. does sound better in person than in the video.

it makes a huge difference to how the car drives though, it's not really about the noise. a lot more power in the lower end after opening it up a bit.