Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what exhaust do i need to get

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
it should just bolt up right where your stock catback is.
If that fails you could always sell your stock cats for some $$$ not what you paid but some booze money.

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Should just bolt straight onto the cats i believe. Not_an_abba_fan is an exhaust guru. He'll be able to tell you if you can or can't.

naaf hasnt been on for awhile, im planning on getting the xforce exhaust done sometime this week so hopfully i he returns to the forums on monday.

petern64

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss 6lt , 2017 Mustang GT , 2021 BT50 SP
better options than XForce out there ,do some research before you buy !

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
ok this was the best i could do. just a few mins of driving round the block, sorry it's a bit windy sounding.
hard to really show off in 50km/h streets, with kids playing soccer at the park and stuff.

just me pulling out of my set of units, driving round a few streets, then reversing back into the driveway, then a quick rev at 1k rpm then another from 1.5k to 3kish in neutral then turned off. ~4 mins.
it's pretty quiet unless under acceleration, hope this helps someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrvspBHu24

edit: i think my mic doesn't quite do it justice, it's a bit of a deeper note in person, but still nothing like an 8.

Last edited:

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
lol so many xforce haters on this forums, ive read other threads and sites and they seem to have good feedback on the xforce products, i bet most of the people that are talking **** about xforce have never even used there exhausts b4

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
You are dead right about never using their products before fella. No self respecting car enthusiast, with slightly above basic levels of skill, would put one of those mass Asian sweat shop produced drone tubes on their car.
X-force make great scrap metal. That's all.