Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delivery times

Boxhead182

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden sv6 ute
Hey guys I'm looking at buying a 2016 sv6 ute just wondering what the average expected delivery time is if I order around June

Boxhead182

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden sv6 ute
Hey guys looking to buy a new sv6 ute just wondering if anyone knew what the average wait for delivery is

Teecha

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline -on its way, SRi Cruze-Current
I ordered mine 18/1/16 but invoice went out to my lease co 3/1/16, was told April delivery. They know mine needs to be in before 10th May for me to close off my old lease this was part of the contract. Have not heard anything about when it may be in.
It's standard but no Phantom roof, Heron white but have armour, decals, Redline sill plates, headlight and bonnet protectors, and black inserts being added to vents.- these are all dealer fit items, I think, as they were ordering them in the week after the order was placed so I know they are ready to be fitted.

UPDATE:
I called mid March for an update was told coming off production line 21/3 and expected at dealer 28/3. With the add ons being done at HEC and the Easter break, I expect it will turn up this week. Dealer says no guarantee and says unable to track car- which is odd because they guy I spoke to mid March had no problem tracking it post production to delivery. :hmmm:

Mattj1985

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon
My SSV was due to arrive May, though dealer called Thursday and confirmed the car was scheduled for production 7 April (ahead of schedule apparently). Anyone know how long the cars typically spend on the production line?

grundybin

Reaction score
Website
elektron.host.sk
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 Wagon
My SSV was due to arrive May, though dealer called Thursday and confirmed the car was scheduled for production 7 April (ahead of schedule apparently). Anyone know how long the cars typically spend on the production line?

When did you order yours Matt?

Mattj1985

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon
I placed my order on the 18th of Feb, has been a long 6 weeks but not too long (hopefully) to go now. I would've racked up a good 10Gb of data watching videos of the vfii on YouTube!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Can't find info for Holden, which probably isn't as automated as the bigger first-world factories; but Toyota's website says an average of around 17-18 hours.

Mattj1985

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon
Can't find info for Holden, which probably isn't as automated as the bigger first-world factories; but Toyota's website says an average of around 17-18 hours.
Awesome, well in that case hopefully she is mine by the end of April. Cheers for the info

bjjfighter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 ve sv6 thunder ute
i was told today that mine redline will arrive on the 19th of april. ordered it 5 weeks ago

rouseabout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 in Red Hot, waiting for my VF11 SS
So it has been 8 weeks since I ordered my SS. I called Holden Customer Care and they told me it has not been scheduled for production yet. Waiting, waiting, waiting.......