Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nostalgia Thread

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Oh yeah, thread dig...
Anyone remember playing this beast of a game? A-10 Cuba. Had some spare time lately, so I've downloaded it.. Still boss.

Cuba_004.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yeah the old Amiga500 was really ahead of it's time. I never had one but one of my best mates did. If only it had networking and it would have been near complete!

We had 2 at home, mine also had an extra external disk drive and a friend made up a serial cable so we could hook em up together to play games :D

I believe both are still sitting in the garage somewhere......

R

Risky

I've still got my Atari 2600 with a few games as well as my Nintendo 64. I had a Commodore C64 with floppy drive & dot matrix printer. I had over 300 games for it (most pirated). I learnt a lot from that C64. Then the 486 PC came along & played games on that when I had the time.

This site listed below has all the old games. They have different names for copyright reasons but it's still fun to play them every now & again :)
Classic Arcade Games

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
scummvm_1_8_7-full.png

also trying to find out this game i used to play years ago.
it involved making words from letters scattered around, sort of caveman era, had potions and fire and tigers etc. was more a birds eye view.
and when you finally finish you turn off a tap, after all 100 or so levels thats the reward.

Hey drawn just saw this now 3 years later lol pretty sure I had that game too was called putt putt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putt-Putt_(series)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Oh yeah, thread dig...
Anyone remember playing this beast of a game? A-10 Cuba. Had some spare time lately, so I've downloaded it.. Still boss.

Cuba_004.jpg

Loved playing this game as a kid , and making the planes hit the ground and blow up

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
if only...

20160302001234738454-original.jpg