Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

daz_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII
Here is something interesting... if you watch the MSE lap on the Holden website the driver says "You can feel the torque vectoring". My understanding was that only the GTS had that previously, not even the R8's. Its not mentioned as a feature, but the driver who is stated to be one of the engineers clearly says it !

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Not bad, not great. Enough to make it distinct from the normal redline, but for close to the money I would take a '16 LSA R8... people have been getting good deals on them.
True. What prices are these Limited edition cars fetching?

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
I got the Brochure from my dealer and the price is $61,790 for the ME in Manual and $63,990 in auto

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Oh Plus on roads

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
SC your right the stickers are over done. but it is what it is we are stuck with it, like it or not

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
I think I'll ask for the NOPD,....... I wonder if the dealr would take out the 'Dealer delivery charges' from the final price

Marco_VESS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF2 Redline M6
I'm fairly unimpressed. The red bits are a bit much for my liking and the $7k extra for what is offered isn't tempting me. Think I'll be sticking with my standard Redline order.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Here is something interesting... if you watch the MSE lap on the Holden website the driver says "You can feel the torque vectoring". My understanding was that only the GTS had that previously, not even the R8's. Its not mentioned as a feature, but the driver who is stated to be one of the engineers clearly says it !

From memory, it was introduced MY16 VF2. In competitive mode only, the abs will add brake to the wheel that needs it to help steer/put the power down. Something along that line.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Now like to see lap times between the std SSVR and the ME with MRC