Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
I reckon it looks great too for what its worth, and it's one of the two MY17 only colours, shame Holden chose not to offer it in the special editions. Hey RedBadge, did you option the hood power decal, add a bit more "animal" to it :)
Hello Martin. No mate i haven't optioned the hood power decal but I've been giving that some thought. It might be too late to add that unless that can be done at dealership ? I'm thinking the colour looks a bit better under artificial lighting as in the showroom but it's growing on me. What's your thoughts on Spiderpig's photos Zero_tolerance?

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hello Martin. No mate i haven't optioned the hood power decal but I've been giving that some thought. It might be too late to add that unless that can be done at dealership ? I'm thinking the colour looks a bit better under artificial lighting as in the showroom but it's growing on me. What's your thoughts on Spiderpig's photos Zero_tolerance?
If you ring your dealer and ask them what event code your car is up to in Holden's system you may still be able to change/add things if you want. I've been told nothing is locked in until event code 32, once that is reached nothing can be changed. I had optioned one on my Redline order partially because the sales rep I was dealing with said she had never sold a car with it. I was interested in trying to individualise the car a little.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
$64990 for a manual?
Seems a bit steep when I know of a dealer in Sydney that quoted me $59700 D/A for a SSVR manual in SOAG.
How long ago was that LCFC? That's what I was quoted with no options but that was back on the 7th Jan. The same dealership is now selling them at 61.4K DA.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
$64990 for a manual?
Seems a bit steep when I know of a dealer in Sydney that quoted me $59700 D/A for a SSVR manual in SOAG.
That's less than the RRP?

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
I'm thinking the colour looks a bit better under artificial lighting as in the showroom but it's growing on me. What's your thoughts on Spiderpig's photos Zero_tolerance?

G'day RedBadge,
That's one of the best pics of LMF I've seen so far. Looks stunning in the sun. Absolutely no regrets whatsoever with ordering this colour.
The colour matching of the bumpers is a bit of a worry though. I'm hoping its just the photo though.
I've yet to see a LMF car in the metal... I think my car will be the first I see lol.

CalaisNQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 , VS Calais, VS Ute & VZ SV6
Unfortunately Calaber I'm tipping China with an outside chance of India, that's where most of our manufacturing plant goes. The multi-nationals have a lot to answer for, playing Governments for all its worth with free trade agreements but of course, that's just my opinion. Just as well we're now "the smart country".
Yer "smart country" that votes in "dumb government" that flushes our manufacturing industry down the toilet in the name of "free trade".

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
MY17 SSV LMF anyone? 64990 DA

Is Tiger Mica back?

20170213_122743-jpeg.190215

2utt7gg.jpg

vtcurrent.JPG