Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Red, white and black look best...
In that order...

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Congrats EternityDre looks awesome, thanks for sharing and thanks also to GEN4SS for getting the photos up.

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
Looks fantastic in Red Hot! The only extra Holden should have done is darkened the headlights otherwise it looks amazing!

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Wow, beautiful car EternityDre, exactly like mine will look next week (I hope) it looks sooo good in RedHot mate and you even have the Holden plates like I do as well. Thanks to GEN4SS for getting the photos up. Thanks for including the model and keycase shot as well. We have got to get these Melbourne cars together for a photo shoot soon. The mats...are they HSV jobs? Also the aerial, is it a stubby one, I thought it was the same standard one from the earlier VF's?
It came with the big aerial I swapped it for the small one right away. Bought it on JHP for about $30

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Didn't think it was standard, I actually like the smaller look. Did you fit it and if so what was involved and any difference to FM/AM reception?

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
So just got back from my first drive and to say the MSE is amazing and exceeds expectations is an understatement.

Can someone on the MSE group please post my photos here? I can't get them working off my phone and have no internet on the desktop atm.
Looks awesome , shopping centre car park worries me though

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Fantastic EternityDre!!! Huge congrats mate. It looks amazing. Great pics too. I love Red Hot. I ordered it before changing to Spitfire. Great to hear it's exceeding your expectations. That's what it's all about man. Keep the posts coming. Enjoy!!!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Here's a great little idea for changing centre caps. Aparently it's as easy as sticking on the suction cup, sliding to the side and pulling it out. $5 at Bunnings. Tip is from the MSE FB page:
received_1176400809172940.jpeg

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
MSE FB page?
Here's a great little idea for changing centre caps. Aparently it's as easy as sticking on the suction cup, sliding to the side and pulling it out. $5 at Bunnings. Tip is from the MSE FB page:
View attachment 192755
MSB FB page?