Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Some questions for those interested in a chat
Does anyone have a nitrate director coming ? Keen to see some photos of those , even though we're getting heron
Curios to know why people chose either Motorsport over Directors or vice versa , was it stickers , different fronts , are the older guys like me going for Directors ?
We currently have a CalaisV which we like and prefer the blue dash screens , then last week found out directors are red anyway , not to worry
And to the mechanically knowledgeable out there , at the 1000k or one month check up , after the so called run in period would you recommend an oil change and filter replacement ?
Thanks for any participating

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi

Yes it would be good to see pictures of a nitrate silver Director.

It will also take me nearly 8 to 10 months to do 1,000k's so I will do an oil change when I hit that many k's.

I chose the Director because the Motorsport Edition was a bit to outrageous for me with its red side mirrors and a bunch of stickers put on it when I saw it in heron white, however the spitfire Motorsport Edition has grown on me a lot and maybe I should have chosen one of those?

For the record I did have my heart set on a SOAG Director and secured a heron white Director when a deal fell over, I was eventually given the option to change to SOAG but decided to run with the heron white and have 88 hours to go till I pick her up, I think the heron white really promotes the Director enhancements on the vehicle such as the black roof and black wheels but is a little bit less boring than SOAG!!

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Crap why such a wait???
Due to me being away for work and then sick for a week. Mind you, the dealer seemed a little slow in providing the engine number etc to finalise the finance. Should be here Tues.

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Hi

Yes it would be good to see pictures of a nitrate silver Director.

It will also take me nearly 8 to 10 months to do 1,000k's so I will do an oil change when I hit that many k's.

I chose the Director because the Motorsport Edition was a bit to outrageous for me with its red side mirrors and a bunch of stickers put on it when I saw it in heron white, however the spitfire Motorsport Edition has grown on me a lot and maybe I should have chosen one of those?

For the record I did have my heart set on a SOAG Director and secured a heron white Director when a deal fell over, I was eventually given the option to change to SOAG but decided to run with the heron white and have 88 hours to go till I pick her up, I think the heron white really promotes the Director enhancements on the vehicle such as the black roof and black wheels but is a little bit less boring than SOAG!!

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
Thanks for your comments
My mate was told to bring in his Motorsport in a month regardless of how many ks it has done
I saw a SOAG Director in general assembly last week and magnum at the dealership, after seeing Happyjoys photos , I hope our heron looks close to as good

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
@Happyjoy Congrats on the new sled, are those standard height springs?