Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Mine has been sitting at the dealership in Adelaide since 10 Aug. Finally got everything sorted yesterday. Now it's at their freight company's holding yard. Faaaarrrrrrkkkkk!

So the dealer is going to ring me on Mon when it's on the truck.
Godspeed my truckie Mate. May St Christopher, St George, St Bernard, Eve St Laurent, Gerorge St Pierre, and all the other St's watch over you and your precious cargo.
Oh, and may St Peter kick your fat hairy arse one more time on the way through the pearly gates, should it arrive with anything worse the a squashed gnat on it.
Now, where's my sedatives?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Picking up my new MSE on 31st. Wanted to pick up earlier but work is getting in way.
They have a few things to do before I pick it up. Tint the windows etc Took it for a test drive today.
They let me go whenever I wanted and took as long as wanted as I was already buying the car. 45 mins Later we got back that was fun.
He showed me some things on the drive. Was a great little drive. Even let my brother have a drive.
They have it in the showroom. They have had quite a few enquiries about it. People wanting to take test drive, sit in it etc. But thy refuse to let anyone touch it. Looking forward to the big day.
I share the pain. But hey, at least you got to experience it.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Mine has been sitting at the dealership in Adelaide since 10 Aug. Finally got everything sorted yesterday. Now it's at their freight company's holding yard. Faaaarrrrrrkkkkk!

Godspeed my truckie Mate. May St Christopher, St George, St Bernard, Eve St Laurent, Gerorge St Pierre, and all the other St's watch over you and your precious cargo.
Oh, and may St Peter kick your fat hairy arse one more time on the way through the pearly gates, should it arrive with anything worse the a squashed gnat on it.
Crap why such a wait???

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon

Should have come and got it mate!!!! Queen Adelaide's ghost is haunting you lol

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Got it and here are some photos

Attachments

• Dir2.jpg
    Dir2.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Dir 1.jpg
    Dir 1.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 1,138
  • Dir3.jpg
    Dir3.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Dir4.jpg
    Dir4.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • Dir5.jpg
    Dir5.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 1,105

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VfII Calais V V8 Empire bronze
OMFG after seeing Happyjoy pics of SOAG Director October cant come around quick enough, so envious I want mine now