Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Special Edition build number did you get??

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Thanks, was thinking of having the spoiler and mirror caps red but decided to keep the car as it was delivered, looks great and sure does run very smooth.
if you see a spitfire green in Wagga wave and say hello must be 462Cuda's
Hi Cuda, Hope all is advancing your way.

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
Will do, a Redline SS-V gave the MSE a big stare as he went by, he was pulled over further down the road as I went passed. Maybe taking a few picks.

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
I think Cuda is out clocking up the kays so he can give it a thrash!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hey Jet,
All is good mate. The car is spic n span. Words fail me to describe how much I love this car. Just not enough
superlatives. It's awesome. Looking fwd to the 1,000k mark, so I can add the exhaust and headers etc then tune. Otherwise I'll never live it down that the Wife's VF Redline is faster! Haha.
Anyone waving at a spitfire MSE in Wagga, don't be offended if the driver doesn't wave back. There's another bloody one! Seen it on Sunday. No bonnet decal. Phew!
Been seriously busy. Will back read and reply to a few posts tonight.
Apologies. Car is great. Dealer is being very good too. Equilibrium is returning to all things connected in the universe.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Will do, a Redline SS-V gave the MSE a big stare as he went by, he was pulled over further down the road as I went passed. Maybe taking a few picks.
Hey mate,
Haha I had similar experiences. 1 Redline (blue with gold wheels), and a Lowndes edition we're checking mine out. Also a guy in the white GTS with GO AWAY rego plates and 610kw badges. Lol.
So there are at least 3 MSE in Wagga. 1 red, 2 spitfire. Also a mate Has a spitfire Magnum and his dad has a white Director. We should organise a photo shoot!

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
Hey mate,
Haha I had similar experiences. 1 Redline (blue with gold wheels), and a Lowndes edition we're checking mine out. Also a guy in the white GTS with GO AWAY rego plates and 610kw badges. Lol.
So there are at least 3 MSE in Wagga. 1 red, 2 spitfire. Also a mate Has a spitfire Magnum and his dad has a white Director. We should organise a photo shoot!
Sounds like a good idea to me, i have few things to go to on weekends for this month but next month should be fine.
I think Cuda is out clocking up the kays so he can give it a thrash!
Will be taking it fairly easy for the first few thousand km's, with an occasional spurt here, varying speeds/revs until it is loosened up then try and find a place to wind it out a bit.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
Hey mate,

are you coming down to the Canberra all Holden Day in a few weeks time? you should enter the MSE.

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
are you coming down to the Canberra all Holden Day in a few weeks time? you should enter the MSE.
If it is in 2 weeks will be at a 21st but will be looking at going to a few soon. Think there is one in Tumba soon, don't know if it is a HSV one though or open to anyone.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Hey Jet,
All is good mate. The car is spic n span. Words fail me to describe how much I love this car. Just not enough
superlatives. It's awesome. Looking fwd to the 1,000k mark, so I can add the exhaust and headers etc then tune. Otherwise I'll never live it down that the Wife's VF Redline is faster! Haha.
Anyone waving at a spitfire MSE in Wagga, don't be offended if the driver doesn't wave back. There's another bloody one! Seen it on Sunday. No bonnet decal. Phew!
Been seriously busy. Will back read and reply to a few posts tonight.
Apologies. Car is great. Dealer is being very good too. Equilibrium is returning to all things connected in the universe.

A toast to Cuda. Congratulations! Enjoy the ride of your life. Now it’s time to make beautiful memories with your new baby, enjoy it to the fullest with your family and friends and us hooligans on the forum.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-5_19-48-56.png
    upload_2017-9-5_19-48-56.png
    531.7 KB · Views: 145