Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Was that recent Cuda?
Sorry mate. Yeah it was great. We had an amazing weekend all round. Cruising with all the LE's through Melb was pretty cool too. Ended up camping at a mates place in Craigiburn with a few other mates too. 3 Spitfire MSE's & 1 SOAG Director.
We were discussing organising an annual or biennial cruise. Somewhere with a racetrack nearby, so we can do track days.
Watch this space.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Yeah it was an awesome day. A great bunch of people. So much fun giving my Motorsport a caning on the moth course skid pan. Concrete chews rubber like nothing else! Then jumping in with the pro's in the Chevy SS's. Epic.

Who was driving the SS? Was it Rob? Damn I missed that as I had to leave just before two. I chickened out on the skidpan in the Director but if I had the SS I would of given it a go. The only car I have tried on the skidpan is a Barina :(

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Sorry mate. Yeah it was great. We had an amazing weekend all round. Cruising with all the LE's through Melb was pretty cool too. Ended up camping at a mates place in Craigiburn with a few other mates too. 3 Spitfire MSE's & 1 SOAG Director.
We were discussing organising an annual or biennial cruise. Somewhere with a racetrack nearby, so we can do track days.
Watch this space

Nice, sounds awesome! I'm heading to Wakefield park on Sunday with the HSV owners club for a bonnets up display, cruising down the Hume should be fun :) Glad everyone had a great time!

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Who was driving the SS? Was it Rob? Damn I missed that as I had to leave just before two. I chickened out on the skidpan in the Director but if I had the SS I would of given it a go. The only car I have tried on the skidpan is a Barina :(

After hearing people say they'd taken chunks out of their tyres, I'm glad I stayed away from the skidpan in my car. Rob and Henry were taking passengers in the Chevy SS development cars. I had a run with Rob and it was awesome, not only is he a legend, his car control is something to behold. He also gave me some good tips for Philip Island and I got him to sign my engine bay :)

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
After hearing people say they'd taken chunks out of their tyres, I'm glad I stayed away from the skidpan in my car. Rob and Henry were taking passengers in the Chevy SS development cars. I had a run with Rob and it was awesome, not only is he a legend, his car control is something to behold. He also gave me some good tips for Philip Island and I got him to sign my engine bay :)
Henry was pretty handy too.
No chunks out of mine. My only regret is that I didn't see those boys do it first. I treated it more like a slalom. Still had it plenty sideways drifting though lol. Turned all electronic assistance off. Wore off a few thousand of rubber. But hey, that's what these awesome machines are built for! The car loved it.