Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The ultimate VF interior!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
How do we stop this madness
Copious pallets of those cans of black interior dye that are supposed to do plastics & vinyls as well as cloth!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Copious pallets of those cans of black beige interior dye that are supposed to do plastics & vinyls as well as cloth!

i think that's what you meant.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
i think that's what you meant.
No that's got no hope of working, white-on-black won't hide the black ... I mean the black stuff will flake off anyway (because it always does) but at least it'll keep certain members happy for a bit. :)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
No that's got no hope of working, white-on-black won't hide the black ... I mean the black stuff will flake off anyway (because it always does) but at least it'll keep certain members happy for a bit. :)

just spray it on thicker, like Trumpies orange makeup. Should be the same result - fit for a President!

Yes...!!!

i think Red brakes are more premium.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
i think Red brakes are more premium.
Only for Holden, Fiat, Ferrari, probably others.
For Ford they need to be blue.
A silvery or "bare metal" finish is only used on base-model cars.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
A silvery or "bare metal" finish is only used on base-model cars.

yeah my Redline was a base model

Silver, should have gotten a Ferrari with it's premium red ones.

1644988128583.png

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
How do we stop this madness
In my 45 years of experience modifying cars, it's not uncommon for opinions on a modification being driven by what someone has and their affordability and skills to change it. I don't like auto trans performance or muscle cars much and prefer a manual but I bought an automatic Redline ute because it was a mint car at the right price and the right colour (Sting Red). Although I could afford and have the skills to convert my ute to a manual, I can't be bothered with the drama of doing so and I'll leave it auto and accept what it is. However based on having an automatic, I wouldn't tell people auto's are better than manual's or manual's are sh*t because I don't have one and can't be bothered changing it.

The roof lining scenario is no different where the opinion of the cream roof lining is based on what someone has and can't afford, don't have skill or can't be bothered changing it to rightfully black for the car to align with the roof lining trends of most other manufacturers. It's complete madness to claim that cream roof linings align with sporting and luxury model variants when you can't actually find a vehicle this applies to.

Find me a WN Caprice with a cream roof lining or an M3 BMW or a ZB VRX, there isn't any, they're all black! My gripe's with Holden not fitting black roof linings to their sporting and luxury variant VF's as they've done since VZ so I fixed it myself!