Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

f*##*n idiots!!

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
Couldnt believe it! Went down to the local westfields to grab the sunday tele so didint fuss to much about where was gonna park.Tem mins later come back and there a f@#%* twin scratch and 5mm deep dent in the pass door!I WAS absolutely fumin,wish i caught the bastards in the act i wulda let rip! Why do people have to do this sorta **** for? They see a nice black car and they get jealous so giv it a knock.Its bulls@#*t! They should all go get a f@#&* job maybe then they can get their own car so i can do it bak 2 em!lol really stuffed up my day.gonna cost me at 6or7 hund.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I park the Green vn (Hot House Green) on its own in the big carparks and walk a bit. The paint has been on comming up 2 years with no door hits yet.

AGRO_38

Formerly SLAYR
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS UTE
I park the Green vn (Hot House Green) on its own in the big carparks and walk a bit. The paint has been on comming up 2 years with no door hits yet.

yeah thats sensible, i have to park my car in the carpark for work, i try and park it away. Just gota have a good security system :p

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Thats bulls**t when that happens mate,yeah its happened to me before a couple of years ago since then ive parked at the back or just away from other cars.I think it just comes with owning a nice car.sux that ppl do it on purpose tho.

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
yep sure does.Ive only had my car for 3 weeks now so i havnt really gotten used to parking in safe locations etc but im obviously going to make sure i do now tho! It was just for ten mins man!feel like every time i go some where i hav to put a vid cam in the car or somethin! gonna have to be more vigilant like u guys now.

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
Couldnt believe it! Went down to the local westfields to grab the sunday tele so didint fuss to much about where was gonna park.Tem mins later come back and there a f@#%* twin scratch and 5mm deep dent in the pass door!I WAS absolutely fumin,wish i caught the bastards in the act i wulda let rip! Why do people have to do this sorta **** for? They see a nice black car and they get jealous so giv it a knock.Its bulls@#*t! They should all go get a f@#&* job maybe then they can get their own car so i can do it bak 2 em!lol really stuffed up my day.gonna cost me at 6or7 hund.

thats **** mate . . .

yea when i see a free car park i scan the car next to it, if it looks like a decent 15tho + car thats look after ill park there but i try to avoid parkin next to a $15 one lol

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
there assholes, i got a big scratch on my back drivers door ages ago, just jealous bastards who see u own something

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
that sucks man, i no you cant avoid ****wits but when i park in car park i always try to follow a couple of rules
1. never park near a 4wd, people mover or any car that looks like it has kids
2.try park next to a wall or gutter. you can park as close as you want and it will never hit your doors
3. park next to expensive cars, they usually care, but not the "my husband bought me a bmw' type car that looks banged up
4. park next to ricers, they care about there cars a **** load and have the same respect for other cars

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
thats some good advice naf.My dad was also just telling me to park next to something that way uv only got to worry bout one side.I never thought about the parking next to other $nice cars thing thats so true mate.advice taken onboard.hav to save up some $ to fix now:(

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
I hardly ever park my car in a public carpark if I do I look for the most expensive car in the carpark and park right next to it