Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

idiot leaves a dent in my car, not happy

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
I think also learning martial arts teaches you good discipline. If you do it at the local PCYC and drum up a good repore with some of the cops that hang around it's more likely that they can come forward as a character witness and no one beats the cops in court (well rairley if ever)

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
hmm, not such a bad idea tho. i mean, its only like the first time anythin like this has ever happened, and it wasn't even my fault, but still, be nice to have that up my sleeve just in case.
mike, dent is bout 15 odd cm in diameter, so its not small, but it's not too deep either.
mate has made a formal move to make a charge against the bas*ard, so im hopin that'll hold up, as long as he doesn't come looking for us after that.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
i guess i took it the wrong way then. ive worked for bugger all a week, i put myself through uni, i bought a cheap car for a few hundred and worked my way up. i did that, got a job and now own my house at 24. through hard work and making the right choices.i can certainly understand why you are pissed off. i was just making the connection between you 'struggling' and still being able to afford to 'cruise' with mates.

ah well, im not alone then. i try to deal with wot i got and iv set a certain amount to petrol each week, and thats why i h8 letting mum drive my car (bloody leadfoot she is) cos i cant afford to put more in than wot i do each week.
i also dont know how much the repairer will slug me for rolling it out, so thats why im a bit touchy on that its like i never planned for that in my budgeting, and i have no friggin idea what i might get charged for it.
thanx mate:thumbsup:

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
yeh i had the guy chase afta me for the rest ov tha night (i got away) so i juss pulled into my mates driveway beeped and waited till he came out u shoulda seen the other blokes faces LMFAO my mate is a 6ft 5 afrikanz built like a tank he he he~ neva saw em again

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
If you seriously beleive the guy is going to come after you again get a restraining order. Speak to the cops on the forum and see where you stand.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
hey guys quick update
my uncle rang this guy on sunday and told him to pay for the damages. although he tried to tell his story and he actually came to see the dent, he will pay for it. takin it to the repairers on friday to get quote. apparently my uncle sold him a bike, so thats how he knows him...w/e
he seemed not bad tho, and he apologized, so the only thing to do now, is to wait and see..
this is almost funny, if not so stupid tho. his story was that my mate and his mate lit the cigarettes near the petrol bowser, and that combined with him laughing at the guy got him fired up
i felt sorry for him as well, cos his grandmother died earlier that day (day when it happened), but still not quite justifiable for what he did
rang my mate, and he reckons they were no where near the pumps, so w/e.

proves my uncle is good for something!! lol, i still hafta to make a statement at the cop shop some time soon, but at least i know the guy won't be after me.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
claiming you are out for revenge doesn't increase your chances of sounding intelligent either. just 'mi' opinion.

true, but i see his point, but if i find the **** who kicked the side of my car, i know the car he drives. i will smash it up. the cops didnt do **** when i reported it and also had his fingerprints on the car where he held it when he yelled abuse at me, they didnt wanna know about it, so what do they want me to do about it?

seriously if u find the car do double the dollar value to his car as he did to you

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
this seems to be blown out of proportion.

Dude got angry
Forced you to pull over
You couldn't figure out how to keep moving
Dude punches your buddy in head
You then figure out how to drive off
Dude gets back in car
You have dent in car

My question is...why didn't you figure out how to NOT stop. I don't care what anyone says. NO ONE can stop a moving car without hitting it with something the same size. Which brings me to the next question. Why did YOU let your mate get hit in the head when you have control of 1800kg of hate?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
HARDEN THE F**K UP

jesus christ Justin Timberlake, go cry me a river