Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden, time for a new ad, for god's sake

karlos_1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
I duno about anyone else, but i am so fuggin sick of every holden ad on tv having the same annoying song playing in the background.
That has got to be one of the most over used songs in advertising, i cant stand it.

It's that song with that bitch singin about "standing on the rooftop shouting out baby i'm ready to go", urgh, its not even good singing or a good song!!

Holden's had new ads sure, and visually, they are always tip top, but they havent changed that song for months, its really ****ting me. Time for a bloody change, bring back Acca Dacca like on the old VU SS ad, that was the go, piss this annoying sheila off, "standing on the rooftop" etc, i wish she'd bloody fall off the roof and shut up!!

Sorry to carry on, but that epica ad was on every ad break last night, and this song is drivin me nuts. Your thoughts...?

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
bring back Acca Dacca like on the old VU SS ad, that was the go, piss this annoying sheila off

apparently Holden can't show ads like them anymore because it encourages hoons and s*** like that :(

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Best add was for the storm.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
THUNDER!!! Na Na Na Na THUNDER! Was that the ad where they were driving around the salt lake?

yep!

even if they put back n the " holden means a great deal to australia " with dave hughes i quite liked those ad's the ad's holden have now look like ad's advertising eurotrash cars!