Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you handle Salespeople & Bible Bashers Knocking on your door

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
pfft they all annoy me. this one particular indian bloke was hassling my mum to get foxtel.. i could hear my mum repeatedly saying "no thanks im fine" etc etc.. i walked out and asked mum if she wanted foxtel, she said no, then i turned to the indian bloke and told him where to go. not in a nice way either. some people dont get the hint. doesnt bother me if you say nothanks and they go away, but if they keep pestering thats when it gets annoying.

in reference to bible bashers, i just dont put up with their crap. they come to my door and i abuse them. i dont care how they feel and what they think. if i wanted to believe in jebus bull**** id go to church. my mate tried taking me to church one day, and started preaching his mormon ways towards me, so i told him to get ****ed aswell.two particular women keep coming to our house, and even know my mums name. they havent been back last since the last time they were here, due to me answering the door. :)

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
hahahha

Baahahahha what a retard he probs went to the hospital after after that lmfao

AHAHAHAHHAHH that funny, to bad them silly Christians used to smoke pot back in the day LOL!

God damn do I hate religion!!!!!! They should make it illegal. Isnt kevin rudd a big church person? ****ing faggot.

mate your a D***head. im a christian i go to church does that make me a faggot. some of the the comments on here are just disgusting. it really annoyes me when people put all religion all in the one basket catholics, mormon, jehovah witnesses all say they are christians but are they? You really should do some research before you comment on things like this. You are obviously talking about something you know nothing about. i have to say i am pretty dissapointed i thought this forum was open to all commodore lovers odviously not. i go to a baptist church myself we dont do door knocking nor do we try to force our religion on anyone else. what the johovah witnesses do is there problem i dont believe in alot of what they do but i respect them. i would be interested to see what you people believe in:whistling

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
What the????
Why is everyone replying negativetly to this post and seems to have a problem with people preaching the bible?
how many of you celebrate christmas?
how many of you celebrate easter?
(wich is based around the birth of jesus christ) and easter wich is supposed to be celebrated around the ressurection of christ?

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
wow, reading some of the responses and "stories" (and im guessing alot are just that - stories to try sound cool or something) that people are saying makes me really worry about the way people are these days.
religion aside, its got nothing to do with anything here - your treating another person with such downright rudeness, arogance and disrespect that its ****ing disgusting.
its a damn shame that these days no one seems to have common curtesy or respect for one another.
some of the stories written, like the few about threatening these door knockers with violence or "setting the dogs on them" are downright disturbing. are you seriously that mentally imbalanced that you would attack someone else just because they came to your door?? what are you, freakin neanderthals? grow the hell up!

i guess i must be alone in this, but i actually liked the good old days when people treated each other with curtesy and respect and had manners. when you could smile and wave at a complete stranger without getting abused or having your head kicked in. when people would help out someone they saw in need just out of the goodness of their own heart and their only reward was a smile and a thankyou.
when people actually had a little thing called patience and could empathise with someone, instead of screaming abuse at them for taking longer than you would like them to.
when a doorknocker could come up to your house and they wouldnt be assaulted or abused or yelled at - a simple "no thankyou" was all that was needed if you didnt want to hear what they had to say.

these days its all, dont look at me, dont talk to me, dont get in my way! people only think of themselves.
its really quite sad when you think about it, over the years the rapid decline in peoples ability to interact with each other in an acceptable respectfull manner just means its only going to get worse and worse as time goes by.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
when a doorknocker could come up to your house and they wouldnt be assaulted or abused or yelled at - a simple "no thankyou" was all that was needed if you didnt want to hear what they had to say.

these days its all, dont look at me, dont talk to me, dont get in my way! people only think of themselves.
its really quite sad when you think about it, over the years the rapid decline in peoples ability to interact with each other in an acceptable respectfull manner just means its only going to get worse and worse as time goes by.

Ahh but how many times should you say no thank you to someone before they actually listen to you and respect that fact that you don't want what they are selling?

As I said earlier, I don't have a problem with jw's or mormons or anyone else (as it is part of their religion), but when I say no thanks not interested, that should be the end of it. which is where my rant about certain sales people went off. because they usually don't get the picture that I don't want what they are selling, until i say no and close the door.

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
(Before they can say anything)
Not interested......SLAM!
It's easy. What's the problem?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
It's a personality test, I'm glad to know you have one....:thumbsup:

Fine :) it was 15 years ago I can't remember the details on the tests but I had a big interview afterwards where I got in a argument with the guy since he wanted to change my ideas on a few things and I wanted to change his, My girlfriend got sent out after the test

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
mate your a D***head. im a christian i go to church does that make me a faggot. some of the the comments on here are just disgusting. it really annoyes me when people put all religion all in the one basket catholics, mormon, jehovah witnesses all say they are christians but are they? You really should do some research before you comment on things like this. You are obviously talking about something you know nothing about. i have to say i am pretty dissapointed i thought this forum was open to all commodore lovers odviously not. i go to a baptist church myself we dont do door knocking nor do we try to force our religion on anyone else. what the johovah witnesses do is there problem i dont believe in alot of what they do but i respect them. i would be interested to see what you people believe in:whistling

Take it with a grain of salt mate. Read a few of his posts and you'll work out pretty quick who is missing the important pieces. So easy to label everyone and get angry - not so easy to back it up with intelligent conversation.

blueholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
My late father was married twice. His first wife died young from a bad flu (this was in the early 1950's), and his second wife is my mother. He used to love the Jehovahs Witnesses coming to the door...he would give them 20 cents and buy The Watchtower magazine, just for somethign to read. Anyway, two exchanges (quite polite, nothing angry or shouty) I heard, was first, the two JH's said "in the afterlife in Gods paradise, you will be reunited with lost loved ones, old relationships will be renewed". My father said "Hmm...my first wife died, so will I be together with her in heaven, or marriage renewed?" They said yes, of course. Then my old man said "Well, what happens with my current wife? Does that mean in heaven I will be a bigamist? I'll be a sinner breaking the law won't I?" They didn't know what to say...:yeah:
The second one was where they show pictures of people in paradise after the end of the world when the good people have all gone to heaven...usually they are working happily in fields tilling the soil, working on idealised farms, baskets of produce under thier arms...my old man said "Jesus, I worked since I was 12 on the farm, until I retired when I was 65...you mean after all that, when I die, I have to start working again!?" :yeah:

The one "angry" encounter I saw was with my mother and some JH's. They were explaining the church (or cult) beliefs, and mentioned they don't believe in blood transfusions...my mother burred up and said "when my son was born, if we both hadn't had massive blood transfusions, we'd both be dead...would God have preferred we both die?":bang::yeah:

Seriously, I'd love to turn up at the door naked...:whistling

I'm pretty sure that in their eyes your dad would have already been a sinner for taking a second wife. Hadn't your dad seen any women dressed in black the mourn their lost partner for life wearing black everyday.:yeah:

Also they believe when its your time it's your time and if god wants you the modern medicine should not play any hand in going against gods will.:yeah:

So you see the looks they gave would have been more confusion that someone could be so ill informed and confused.:yeah: