Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Keyboard and Mouse is everyone Using

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
As the title says, what Mouse and Keyboard is everyone using.

Im currently using an old microsoft web/multimedia keyboard and the optical mouse that came with that, but i want to upgrade, due to having to rewire the keyboard myself and only a matter of time before it breaks again.

Im looking the Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard, pricey, but bluetooth, has all the functions i want, has a docking station, and 2 hours charge lasts up to 2 months. The main reason im set on this is I want a rechargable keyboard with a docking station and they seem to be rare as hens teeth.
Logitech doNovo Edgy Keyboard

The mouse im looking at getting is the Logitech MX Revolution, mainly because I have tryed this mouse and was very impressed, aswell as its extra functions and docking station.
Logitech MX Revolution

Im pretty set on those to, and really cant wait to get them in about a months time.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
logitech cordless wave-keyboard & mouse combo:thumbsup:

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Microsoft Intellimouse Optical.
BenQ 6511-VA.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
logitech cordless wave-keyboard & mouse combo:thumbsup:

How do you find the wave keyboard, looks like it would be pretty annoying to type on.

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
Logitech G7 Mouse and Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard. The keyboard i love, the mouse i never really got used to, and the batteries don't last long anymore :(

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Logitech G11 Keyboard: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/285&cl=us,en

and just a plain old black Logitech mouse, with two buttons and a scroll wheel.

fancy mice give me the craps, and always break. Had this one five years now, the writing has all worn off, the pads underneath have worn flush with the mouse, and it still goes without a hitch :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I'm using a 1984 IBM Model M keyboard (best of the best;) ) and a Logitech mouse

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
How do you find the wave keyboard, looks like it would be pretty annoying to type on.

its not really that wavey, i find it comfortable and the keys are quiet when pressed. overall it is pretty good, far better than the old POS i had before.