Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn_calais_burnout machine_

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Talk about a bogan mabile lmao, na man its different i guess,

Stealthy, the compound on those tyres to allow the blue die, is pretty average, they do not perform very well in the wet there pretty much shred them tyres, I wouldn't feel to comfy cruising at a high speed into a corner on those tyre's but that's just me,

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Stealthy, the compound on those tyres to allow the blue die, is pretty average, they do not perform very well in the wet there pretty much shred them tyres, I wouldn't feel to comfy cruising at a high speed into a corner on those tyre's but that's just me,

Thats the whole reason i asked, so someone who's driven on them can comment on them ;)

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Yeah i no an idiot who was driving on them lmao, all round gutless car on gas, so he was ripping the hand brake n **** down an old un used road was so funny

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais 3.8
How do those tyres go on the fronts in the wet?

I've been told they have ****all grip.

ha ha no fu*n grip at all but i got the rims and tyres cheap but only
2 rims so waiting to get my licence back and then i will wory about the tyres

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais 3.8
let us know when ya do the manual conversion .. and if u wanna sell the boxhit me up as im trying to gather a few drivelines for my burnout monster

i allready have a spair if your intrested only done about 5000k since rebuild

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais 3.8

thats it mat all auzzi ill cange the tyres soon as i get money i have a little girl and lots of fines to much money going to other people at the moment but there actualy pritty good in the dry s**t house in the wet

Last edited:

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
Yeah i no an idiot who was driving on them lmao, all round gutless car on gas, so he was ripping the hand brake n **** down an old un used road was so funny

well this is no gutless car, it is the quickest stock 6 ive ever seen, its got a freak engine and the only reason he still has the blue tyres on is cos he hasnt gotten to drive the car since he got the rims.

good to see ya on here man and get some better pics up:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais 3.8
well this is no gutless car, it is the quickest stock 6 ive ever seen, its got a freak engine and the only reason he still has the blue tyres on is cos he hasnt gotten to drive the car since he got the rims.

good to see ya on here man and get some better pics up:thumbsup:

pics will be up soon as possible