Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ACDelco spark plugs - safe from eBay?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline MY15 Series 1
I’d bet you could get AC Delco plugs on Amazon US cheaper than Australia and have them here as quick as eBay.
The US market prices are way cheaper. Waaaayyyy.
Aussies get ripped off.

I’ve started looking to US Amazon more and more for sourcing parts.
Cadillac CTS uses the same V6 motor and as for LS options there’s even more.

I’ve had genuine parts come faster from the US than I can get to Perth from Melbourne or Sydney.

I took this route, ordered from Amazon. Genuine ACDelco 41-110 for a great price. Thanks for the tip.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
When you search Aussie Amazon, stuff all comes up. Car parts are mostly on eBay here. Switch to the US Amazon and there is so much. :)
Just have to look for a seller who posts to Australia.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I took this route, ordered from Amazon. Genuine ACDelco 41-110 for a great price. Thanks for the tip.
Are you sure they're AC Delco? The only ones I could find were branded HiVehicle, with the Amazon listing using the AC Delco part number.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Nice find, nice price.

Even assuming $28USD for x4, that’s $85AUD total for your V8, delivered to your door. Well worth buying from Amazon US it seems. And lack of ACL protection isn’t so relevant as Amazon provides guarantees that you will get what was sold to you (genuine AC Delco Iridium plugs).

just highlights how highly priced things are in Australia (and how much we are ripped off).

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
$10.97 each from covs on account,over the counter to joe blo they are about $13 each.
Holden will be the same price,holden and covs get their parts from amcap,all the same price from my experience.
Just find out the ngk standard plug equivalent if you don't want to pay $13 each,these dinosaur pushrod motors don't even need iridium plugs,ive had my factory plugs out at 53000km and they looked brand new,tips were perfect,maybe pull one and check it,might be wasting your money.