Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Huge insurance cost rise?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
No idea why my insurance went up $700
a short time ago sh!t was burning and flooding etc and they have to recover it all somehow.

4 companies are responsible for about 75% of the general insurance in this country with suncorp and qbe being the big dogs so in some cases when people shop around here you are just switching the logo on your insurance bill.
like coles and woolies they kind of work together without showing that they do to screw everyone over because profit is the most important thing.

chris2872

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VFSS
a short time ago sh!t was burning and flooding etc and they have to recover it all somehow.

4 companies are responsible for about 75% of the general insurance in this country with suncorp and qbe being the big dogs so in some cases when people shop around here you are just switching the logo on your insurance bill.
like coles and woolies they kind of work together without showing that they do to screw everyone over because profit is the most important thing.
Well, when I said I didn't know I was being a bit facetious. The obvious answer is...

...they're greedy kunce!