Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
MACE
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi mate would your 1.7 rockers work with a stage 3 crow cam which with your rockers would be .501 lift in vn s1 v6 or is it to much lift for a vn s1 v6? What is the max lift for vn s1 v6?
    It has crow double valve springs.
    Cheers
    hay mate i want just seeing if u done memcals for vn v8s?? im only after the factory "improved" tune for a vn ss nothing custom
    thanks chad
    hi steve, ive been looking at getting one of your insulators, just wondering if it would be worth my while as i have had my car in to be tuned but apparently it couldnt be done, it got a dyno run but they couldnt tune it. and ive called a few places, but they too told me that my 2008 omega cant be tuned. any help would be great, thanks, Ben
    Hey Steve,
    So I have a 2011 SV6 3.6L SIDi Series 2 Commodore How can I get the most out of it. My friend has a VF SV6 ute I just cant keep up with him.
    Just wondering if theres Any mods we can do to our SIDI's Or do we need to get our cars tuned. Thanks
    Hi I've been looking at the vt jetv6 on YouTube wat a machine its incredible at the power output ya making out of a v6 turbo setup I'm more of a supercharger person myself but still amazed by wat u guys have done good job. Sick of hearing ppl say theres only so much u can do to a v6. Now u can shut them up lol have u gotten to the 600rwkw stage yet and running 9s and even 8s. Plzzz keep me posted thanks mate Steve is it?
    Hi Steve,

We have a 2006 vz with a persistent engine error. After replacing probes and cat it changed errors. Wondering if you think that reprogramming the ECM might be a solution rather than replacing it with another genuine part. Vehicle is a family car and in standard tune ATM.
    Also is there any measurable performance difference between your air box conversion and a OTR CAI for a LS1 5.7 Holden V8.

Cheers Mate, Rossco
    Hi Steve I recently recieved my base tune and I just want to know how do you log data? Do you do it after every drive you go for or do you log it all at once?
    Hey guys! I was looking for some advice.
    I would like to purchase and install the following into my project car;
    - boost upgrade kit 16psi
    - 4" CAI
    - a2a intercooler intermediate
    - Cams (stage 2)
    - double row timing chain
    - ported supercharger
    - light weight rotors
    - harmonic balancer
    - ls1 throttle body
    - 25mm plenum spacer

Can I run all this without ported heads, ported l67 inlet manifold and ported intercooler plate?

Thanks
    Hey guys. I have a auto V6 VU with a MACE CAI and post tune, I'm considering getting a 25mm manifold insulator and 12mm plenum spacer. Would this require a retune? And if so would I be better off not getting the spacer or insulator and getting a bigger tb instead?
    Cheers, Chris

EDIT: would I have any clearance issues with the spacer and insulator? The engine cover has already been removed and is there a difference between the 12mm and 25mm manifold insulator?
    I've been looking at your stuff for a few bits and pieces for my VE SV6 SII.
    Looking forward to making some changes in the new year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…