Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Ando227
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• According to the Blaupunkt HU, the Ground and + Wires are where they should be, in order to get the After market HU working I had to (from the HU) wire both the Acc + and Power + to the + coming from the wiring loom where the Ground (-) goes to the Ground on the HU.

As for now, still haven't worked it out, read something somewhere else that there has to be a constant (orange maybe) i dont know, no one has been able to tell me yet.

Let me know if You have fixed your problem and how =P cheers mate
    Have you sorted your problem with the HU cutting out yet. I just installed mine this wkend and used the aerpro loom with the universal Male plug, plugged straight in ok but had the same problem. Powered up fine but then when I turned the ignition off the power was fully cut to the HU. When I looked carefully at the back of the 6 stacker Blaupunkt the acc power and constant power were not where the loom put them and they were actually swapped, so swap your yellow and reds over and see if that helps?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…